Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bang Fest 2022

TJHall1

Legendary
OP is too retarded to realize it's a hoax and it's also funny that he has to search for this sort of shit. New jersey in a nutshell.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The math on that doesn't add up to me. 100 hookers for 4 days, and just 50 Johns at $4,500 each? So that is $225,000, minus whatever expenses are involved in a 4 day fuck fest with 150 people. I'm sure whoever is putting on the thing will take a big cut, then whatever is left is split amongst 100 ladies of the night? So they probably will get like a grand each or some shit, for 4 days of non stop fucking and sucking? These 50 men might be disappointed at the quality of hos at this event if those numbers are right.

TJHall1

Legendary
The math on that doesn't add up to me. 100 hookers for 4 days, and just 50 Johns at $4,500 each? So that is $225,000, minus whatever expenses are involved in a 4 day fuck fest with 150 people. I'm sure whoever is putting on the thing will take a big cut, then whatever is left is split amongst 100 ladies of the night? So they probably will get like a grand each or some shit, for 4 days of non stop fucking and sucking? These 50 men might be disappointed at the quality of hos at this event if those numbers are right.
Its fake. OP is retarded.

TJHall1

Legendary
You really are a non contributing shit poster.

I'd fly you first class to NJ to beat your ass and piss on you. Just send me your SS#. Promise not to share it.....
tumblr_lyydqyTSTB1rn95k2o1_500.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
You really are a non contributing shit poster.

I'd fly you first class to NJ to beat your ass and piss on you. Just send me your SS#. Promise not to share it.....
But posting fake news stories and pictures of your fugly wife is contributing??

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Go see if you can get tricked by some more fake news articles you fucking moron.
You have an incredibly limited vocabulary (shocker) and you repeat yourself every post. No flame...... you should get yourself checked out.

TJHall1

Legendary
You have an incredibly limited vocabulary (shocker) and you repeat yourself every post. No flame...... you should get yourself checked out.
You continuously prove that you have a retardation with most of your posts. You should get yourself checked out. Also your wife looks like a gutter whore.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Cat69 is now Viking....

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
My nuts are RAW from continually dragging them across your face. Ooofffff
You continuously prove that you have a retardation with most of your posts. You should get yourself checked out. Also your wife looks like a gutter whore.
He beat you up again TJ. Your anger and obnoxiousness is continuing to embarrass.
Post a pic of your husband/wife. I wont Judge like you did. I promise. Fag

Top Bottom