Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**UPDATE** So Vince McMahon shit on some chic's head????

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
The lawsuit also alleged that McMahon abused her with sex toys he named after wrestling stars, greeted her in his underwear, touched her, repeatedly asked for hugs, and spent hours sharing intimate details about his personal life.

"McMahon caused Ms. Grant to sustain physical injuries, including bleeding and pain, from forceful use of sex toys," according to the lawsuit. "Despite Ms. Grant’s plea to cease any further sexual activity, the number of sexual encounters increased, as did McMahon’s physical aggression during them. Notably, McMahon was most aggressive when using the certain sex toys named after male WWE wrestlers and performers."

Grant, who previously received a payout from McMahon, said McMahon defecated on her during a threesome in 2020 "and then commanded her to continue pleasuring his 'friend' -- with feces in her hair and running down her back -- while McMahon went to the bathroom to shower off. Upon his return from the bathroom, McMahon and his 'friend' actively resumed the threesome, which lasted over an hour and a half, while Ms. Grant remained covered in McMahon’s filth."

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
28ee6151-25eb-44a2-b49a-db5c93009734_text.gif

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
The lawsuit also alleged that McMahon abused her with sex toys he named after wrestling stars, greeted her in his underwear, touched her, repeatedly asked for hugs, and spent hours sharing intimate details about his personal life.

"McMahon caused Ms. Grant to sustain physical injuries, including bleeding and pain, from forceful use of sex toys," according to the lawsuit. "Despite Ms. Grant’s plea to cease any further sexual activity, the number of sexual encounters increased, as did McMahon’s physical aggression during them. Notably, McMahon was most aggressive when using the certain sex toys named after male WWE wrestlers and performers."

Grant, who previously received a payout from McMahon, said McMahon defecated on her during a threesome in 2020 "and then commanded her to continue pleasuring his 'friend' -- with feces in her hair and running down her back -- while McMahon went to the bathroom to shower off. Upon his return from the bathroom, McMahon and his 'friend' actively resumed the threesome, which lasted over an hour and a half, while Ms. Grant remained covered in McMahon’s filth."
uncut-gems-cum.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Why is everyone focusing on him shitting on the chick and not the fact that he fucked her afterwards and had dildos named after wrestlers.... he named the black ones after black wrestlers and the white ones after white wrestlers.... he had them named by size to. Dammit that is a better storyline than anything wwe has done for years.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Why is everyone focusing on him shitting on the chick and not the fact that he fucked her afterwards and had dildos named after wrestlers.... he named the black ones after black wrestlers and the white ones after white wrestlers.... he had them named by size to. Dammit that is a better storyline than anything wwe has done for years.
I want to see the big show

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
It’s absolutely the best part.. like they’re his little action figures.. pew pew..

The natural disasters.
Val Venus Penis
The Big red monster
The Big show
Andrea the Giant
Spike Dudley
Mable
Jake the Snake
The brothers of distruction
The Nation of domination

I can’t believe they’d shame an old incontinent man who had an accident during an intimate encounter. He had to leave and clean himself up and then had the intestinal fortitude to return to the encounter and finish with his head held high. Todays media is disgusting. It’s no wonder she was attracted to that dick heat.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
It’s absolutely the best part.. like they’re his little action figures.. pew pew..

The natural disasters.
Val Venus Penis
The Big red monster
The Big show
Andrea the Giant
Spike Dudley
Mable
Jake the Snake
The brothers of distruction
The Nation of domination

I can’t believe they’d shame an old incontinent man who had an accident during an intimate encounter. He had to leave and clean himself up and then had the intestinal fortitude to return to the encounter and finish with his head held high. Todays media is disgusting. It’s no wonder she was attracted to that dick heat.
How about Ram and Jim the Anvil?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Buddy of mine was doubting this story because he said "no way this was going and Ric Flair was getting in on it".... Ric Flair has been named as participating in acts with her. LOL

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
John Laurinitis has claimed to be a victim as well.

About the only thing he could do to try and salvage his life. Lol

Babe, Vince made me fly to New York and fuck that sexy bitch, I didn’t wanna do it I promise.

He “allegedly” fucked that lady for over an hour with Vince feces on her head. That’s weird bro, how’d he keep a boner?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I’m Into weird shit but I guarantee Jenna Jameson in the 90s couldn’t make me fvck her covered in Vince turds.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
So this bitch is 44 years old. The media has framed her into being some young 20 year old girl who recently lost her parents before meeting Vince.

Could see the texts being fake, and used to humiliate Vince into paying. Shit, it could be Ari and Endeavor doing this to get rid of McMahon.

This bitch entrapped old Vince. Pussy is undefeated, but if she was down to get pooped on, and we know she was, she’s pretty much a no limit toilet whore.

Vince hasn’t shown up on Epstein's flight log yet, hasn’t been accused of drugging anyone to fuck them.

He’s got a bunch of bitches that were just hoping to get Pregnant from the genetic Jack hammer. Then because who he is he has to pay them off to keep quiet.

Pretty fucked up in its own right, you’re a billionaire traveling around the country consumed by work and the travel schedule, and you can’t get any pussy because you’re the boss.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Seriously.... when was the last time you shit on a chic's head, albeit, a hot babe?

Some people are really twisted.

I'll sit this one out....

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
@Rubereapers mom and aunt were in 2 girls 1 cup.

Had a guy in the Navy tell me he met some woman at a bar, took her home and bent her over. Had to fart and pooped on her legs.

Nasty ass mahda fukas.

That lady was 40 and getting shit on.. if you get shit on and it’s not by a baby or bird, you’re making terrible decisions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom