Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bammer v Dawgs round 2 thread

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I said before the SEC title game that until UGA actually beats Bama, I won't believe they will do it. Sticking by that. Especially after they beat UGA easily last month.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Well I've picked this game wrong 5 times in a row. I think Bama wins by 10ish so probably bet uga by 20.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
@Croot_Overlord- let’s make things interesting and have the site benefit. Dawgs win- each Bammer fan on here that agrees to the bet in advance has to donate $50 towards the FSF. Bammer wins Dawg fans that agree in advance have to donate $50 each to the site. Maybe make a separate thread and see who’s down?

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I know it isn’t happening (after the SECC game) but

if UGA were to pull the upset (follow me here):

I may be able to get video of Dawgs fans excessively Barking in womens faces (after children 1st) and then said women get beaten by the Bama husband in 1 video while inside the stadium still…..

I’m sorry but Fuck Amex, this is Priceless!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord- let’s make things interesting and have the site benefit. Dawgs win- each Bammer fan on here that agrees to the bet in advance has to donate $50 towards the FSF. Bammer wins Dawg fans that agree in advance have to donate $50 each to the site. Maybe make a separate thread and see who’s down?
Of course I love the idea! I’ll put my $50 on the Bama side. I think if we get 3v3 it would be great. Need even money on both sides

@tiderollsonu @Cre8ive @quickfeet @Chris Farley
@sanction

@Dawg88 @BurntJ @AgEngDawg
@TheRealJohnCooper

Who’s in

TJHall1

Legendary
014c3a67-28ab-481d-95e9-db92e0bec91a_text.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Anyone going to the game? Indy has to be a bit of a let down as far as destinations go, but Im sure its sold out 5x over

Latest posts

Top Bottom