Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bama baseball, easy money

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Daggum!!! Even Pete Rose only bet on his own team!!! which I thought was okay. I want my coach with his neck on the line each game.

Even Pete Rose would say this guy is a scumbag!!

They should do something about this fast. Also bring penalties against the football program because if the baseball team is corrupt, you know the football program is neck deep in it.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Daggum!!! Even Pete Rose only bet on his own team!!! which I thought was okay. I want my coach with his neck on the line each game.

Even Pete Rose would say this guy is a scumbag!!

They should do something about this fast. Also bring penalties against the football program because if the baseball team is corrupt, you know the football program is neck deep in it.
back to back and still bama lives rent free.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
He bet on his team to lose a game or series they were going to lose anyway. Wild

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Amazing. The baseball team was actually alright this year for once too
And....now we find out they have been involved in FIXING GAMES.....

Talk about the least surprising news of the century. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The ONLY thing that would be more obvious than this is UGA fielding a decent BBall team. (If that happens I will be the 1st to admit our cheating!! 🙏🙏🙏)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Amazing. The baseball team was actually alright this year for once too
Also....any chance you have Bohannon's contact info......Stricklin sucks and honest, if were NOT going to do the NOBLE thing and SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN.....we might as well cheat and win some.

🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: 😜

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Also....any chance you have Bohannon's contact info......Stricklin sucks and honest, if were NOT going to do the NOBLE thing and SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN.....we might as well cheat and win some.

🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: 😜
Alabama baseball has been trash for the most part under his tenure. Pretty much has been the case since the late 90s though. When I was a kid Bama would be in the CWS regularly

Top Bottom