Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bag alert major bag alert

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Fuck you Wendys for your shitty ass commercial and shitty ass jingle I cannot get out of my head. I will not be eating at your shithole burger bag distribution center.

Nas

Poster
Who watches shit with commercials anyway?

I do like Wendy's though. Havent had that pink slime hillbilly McDonald's in 10 years. Burger King is even worse. Hardees is decent.

You fucks have Rax?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

I do like Wendy's though. Havent had that pink slime hillbilly McDonald's in 10 years. Burger King is even worse. Hardees is decent.

You fucks have Rax?

agree that Wendy’s burgers are pretty damn good and that McDonald’s is shit (although I must admit I like their nuggets and hot mustard). Never heard of Rax...

I’m gonna go totally Texan and I swear I’m not being a homer, but Whataburger blows everyone else out of the water.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
some research must have come out saying annoying jingles are the ways to win customers.

H&R Block
Wendy’s
The list goes on forever
That H&R block commercial gets the wife and I every fucking time clap* clap*

You fucks have Rax?
We had a Rax in Athens while I went to school there and the amount of tots consumed was second only to booze.

TJHall1

Legendary
agree that Wendy’s burgers are pretty damn good and that McDonald’s is shit (although I must admit I like their nuggets and hot mustard). Never heard of Rax...

I’m gonna go totally Texan and I swear I’m not being a homer, but Whataburger blows everyone else out of the water.
I heard such great things about whataburger, then had it a dozen times. Not sure whats so great about it. Better than a McDonald's burger but its just that, better than McDonald's.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

You fucks have Rax?
It’s March madness that’s been blasting them in my face. Only time I see commercials is during sporting events

Top Bottom