Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bad kid

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Wife told me to come home because my sons friend (8) is out of control. His mom dropped him off at 12 and supposed to pick him up at 4…he’s still here.

I told him if he eats anymore of my ice creams he will receive a stone cold stunner and my son told him “he’s not kidding”

I told them both to go outside and not come back in until I say so

Kid is now acting appropriately

Teach your kids how to behave people, it’s not that hard

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Wife told me to come home because my sons friend (8) is out of control. His mom dropped him off at 12 and supposed to pick him up at 4…he’s still here.

I told him if he eats anymore of my ice creams he will receive a stone cold stunner and my son told him “he’s not kidding”

Was he just opening the freezer on his own and pounding ice cream?

Jtrain80

Legendary
I was sitting on the couch stoned out of my mind playing call of duty. I look over at the wife and ask, "Did you get any ice cream?"

She says "yeah, it in the bottom drawer"

I race in there as fast as I can..... fucking bitch.

What's worse is that she got me again a month later.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I was sitting on the couch stoned out of my mind playing call of duty. I look over at the wife and ask, "Did you get any ice cream?"

This is why I handle Grocery shopping. Wife goes and comes home with $50 worth of food ONLY SHE EATS. I go and come home with $300+ of everything great....also if you stick "NEW" on the box, there is 99.69% chance I'm trying it.

Jtrain80

Legendary
This is why I handle Grocery shopping. Wife goes and comes home with $50 worth of food ONLY SHE EATS. I go and come home with $300+ of everything great....also if you stick "NEW" on the box, there is 99.69% chance I'm trying it.

Been married 21 years(feels like a hundred) and I have never done the family grocery shopping. They would he so pissed w my vast selection of eggs, sausage, and lunch meat.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We got like 50 at Costco and the kid brought the entire lot in my wife’s office and asked if he could take the box home
When we were kids a little spoiled shit girl from across the street would do shit like that. She is in jail now as an accomplice to a method related murder. So you are correct

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Get your wife to tell us how fucking hard she was laughing. I bet that made her month

OPD77

Elite

Is Aiden's parents blue hair liberals that have ben jabbed and quadruple boosted and done the same to Aiden...just curious?. Could be a died suddenly situation, but it sounds like a male presence laying down the law in this case.

You should have said jokes on you. You married a man in his 40’s-50’s that gets high and plays video games.

Latest posts

Top Bottom