Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Audi discontinues development of combustion engines

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Like as I’m developing better technology? Cause that I could see. Plus the press release gives them woke points when they really aren’t doing anything.

Yep00

Poster
They will just run what they have for the next xxx years before going to full EV. I believe Volvo has said the same thing and Toyota is rumored to be going away from 8 cylinder for new Tundra.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I will always love the internal combustion engine, and it will always be better than electric in some ways...but the new Tesla going 0-60 in 1.9 fucking seconds has changed alot of my thoughts about electric. The speed, torque, and absolute simplicity (less maintenance) are far ahead of what internal combustion will ever be. Still, seems premature to stop its development.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
I have a Tesla and an Audi. I'll probably sell the Audi and buy another Tesla soon. I've been hearing that Audi was going all electric soon for a while now, so I fully believe this. I'm pretty pumped to see what Audi can do in the near future with an all electric car.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I have a Tesla and an Audi. I'll probably sell the Audi and buy another Tesla soon. I've been hearing that Audi was going all electric soon for a while now, so I fully believe this. I'm pretty pumped to see what Audi can do in the near future with an all electric car.

Only 80k for the 3 motor + full self.

Top Bottom