Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Athletes call out media after gold medal win: 'You are an American, too. Act like it”

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’m not an NBA guy at all, but KD might have just become my 2nd favorite American athlete. TW will always be numero uno.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Fuck fox News and the NBA. Hope they lose every game. Got damn kneelers ain't American in my book.

Fuck them once again in case they missed it the first time.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Fuck fox News and the NBA. Hope they lose every game. Got damn kneelers ain't American in my book.

Fuck them once again in case they missed it the first time.
VULGARITY IS NEVER A SUBSTITUTE FOR WIT.

Being an American patriot on the world stage in the Olympic games proves that these guys do get it - and when they kneel at home, i agree, they can kiss my ass. But right now, I salute those sons of a bitches for being men and admitting they love America when it gets down to the nitty gritty. Plus they are giving the big FUCK YOU MIDDLE FINGER to all those other pussy fags that disrespect America on the world's stage. I hope all those ass holes stay in Japan.

denn

Legendary
Founder
It is un-American to criticize the way a team is playing? Is it also un-American to not stand for the national anthem before their games in the NBA?

denn

Legendary
Founder

Being an American patriot on the world stage in the Olympic games proves that these guys do get it - and when they kneel at home, i agree, they can kiss my ass. But right now, I salute those sons of a bitches for being men and admitting they love America when it gets down to the nitty gritty. Plus they are giving the big FUCK YOU MIDDLE FINGER to all those other pussy fags that disrespect America on the world's stage. I hope all those ass holes stay in Japan.
I am sorry but what Kendrick Perkins said, was not anti American in the sense they think it is. He was criticizing them for their play....which was terrible at the time. There is nothing unpatriotic about that. It was the truth.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Sorry grandpa, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

At no point will I ever respect USA basketball or root for them. Ever! They ain't American, nor do they love this great country.

I also do not support the NFL. If my beloved Sooners allow 1 player to kneel during the anthem, then the goes for them.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I am sorry but what Kendrick Perkins said, was not anti American in the sense they think it is. He was criticizing them for their play....which was terrible at the time. There is nothing unpatriotic about that. It was the truth.
Agreed. But I also agree with the general principal that the media is awful.

mrt

Elite
Like my Brother always said, why would I want to go listen to someone drag those sneakers on a hardwood floor, squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak. nuff said

Latest posts

Top Bottom