Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AT&T tells white staff they are racist

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Where some industries this makes it a challenge to push back immediately: like the woke tire company for example (see I can’t even remember which one anymore) - you can’t speak with your wallet immediately because there is no sense in getting new tires until you need them.

But with cell service and other sevices AT&T provides, there are a ton of options to make an immediate switch. But just know that you are racist if you switch. If you can live with that, make the change

PleasureMoose

Legendary
this is the one thing I cant wrap my head around. These CEO's of companies that go "woke" have to know this means the end of them. Its been proven that people reject this bullshit. 72% of the US population is white. Its biting the hand that feeds you. CEOs are probably being blackmailed into doing this...its career suicide.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Man this is gold!!!!

If you work for AT&T, you now have a second job.

You need to be collecting and documenting all this evidence for your future lawsuit.

Don't fuck around. Start documenting now like it was your job.

It could mean a huge payday for your.

Get a bound notebook, start writing notes in pen on everything said. Sign and date each page. Also someone you trust witness and sign and date each page.

Start a hard drive for all electronic data.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Man this is gold!!!!

You need to be collecting and documenting all this evidence for your future lawsuit.

Get a bound notebook, start writing notes in pen on everything said. Sign and date each page. Also someone you trust witness and sign and date each page.

Yep! I immediately thought the same....and also remembered this gem from a couple days ago.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
I've been thinking about leaving AT&T for a number of months. This is going to push me to finally do it. I'd like to stay away from the Verizon, T-Mobile and other big box brands.
Who do you recommend?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Man this is gold!!!!

That's my thought. They are handing out 6 zero checks by the minute it would appear.

Top Bottom