Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Astrid Wett faces potential execution for dressing like a whore at the World Cup

fschmidt

Poster
islam_women-1536x864.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This place becoming incel?
What is it with this younger generation and this incel bullshit?

You got to learn to spit game to get in dem jeans.

It is a life skill that must be learned.

Also, women don't won't a fucking loser that plays video games all day.

Put down the video games and you will not be an incel.

fschmidt

Poster
What is it with this younger generation and this incel bullshit?

You got to learn to spit game to get in dem jeans.

It is a life skill that must be learned.

Also, women don't won't a fucking loser that plays video games all day.

Put down the video games and you will not be an incel.
Not everyone can be the kind of moronic sociopathic scum that western women are attracted to. Those of us who can't just have to look outside the west.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Such a shame to see birthing people slut shamed when they aren’t even being slutty.
Not everyone can be the kind of moronic sociopathic scum that western women are attracted to. Those of us who can't just have to look outside the west.

Not sure which is a more ridiculous troll account @America 1st. But I do know you are a pathetic loser.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
She did nothing wrong.

The female form is beautiful art......................................................except if a broad weighs more than two bills.

Ashley Graham only exception.
After much consideration, I have returned to revise my ill thought out statement.

There are women over 200 lbs who have what one could define as "bonus booty". These women can have have a beautiful artistic form also.

I would like to revise my statement to change the top range from 200 to 240 lbs.

I meant no disrespect.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
After much consideration, I have returned to revise my ill thought out statement.

There are women over 200 lbs who have what one could define as "bonus booty". These women can have have a beautiful artistic form also.

I would like to revise my statement to change the top range from 200 to 240 lbs.

I meant no disrespect.

yuge-huge.gif

Top Bottom