Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Assume the U.S. breaks apart: What emerges?

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Because, let's be real, the Left is politically in a commanding position.

Being so, and to entrench their power, they will give MegaCorps what they want...as long as MegaCorps help them maintain their power.
MSM will provide cover, as they will always do.

From this point forward, we are on the clock where REALITY will be created for us. It has to a great extent already, but due to citizen investigators and truth seekers (the very people attracted to a site like this) damage has been mitigated....to a degree. But a 10 year old today will face challenges we don't face, and may never have the ability to dig for real truth as we are able right now.

The more I ponder the precarious position of free thought in the "free" world, the more I think it is almost a certainty that secession will occur by states like Texas, Oklahoma, and several other independent-minded populaces. The lynch-pin is if the dems attempt to expand the Supreme Court. In that instance, checks and balances has 100% failed within the government. And their actions will be insulated or allowed to be explained as "necessary" by big tech MegaCorps. As I type that, I'm watching a Bret Weinstein interview where he points out that Facebook booted him long before the President, and his conclusion is that Facebook will boot those that seek to point out corruption on *all* sides.

Now that I've typed this all out, I can't even muster a response to my own question. I'd venture that Texas would have to lead a succession, and that the central plains, some of the midwest, some of the south, and some of the mountain west would consider signing on.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I'm already buying up books and other sources of info to go along with the obvious ammo, wiring, gold, ect.

As a yankee state level succession seems like a long shot this day in age. Too many of the children and young are already gone in conjunction with the ChiCom states that have already fallen.

I'd think we have a better shot of moving patriots across the border and making Mexico great by finally getting them out from underneath the cartels (then closing the borders after winning the will of the people after making Mexico great).

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I dunno. Have a guest bedroom I can come hang out in and defend? Have a hell of a shot. Not quite Rigs good, but good.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If this were to happen (extreme long shot), the Republic of Texas sounds good. Include OK, LA and AR and it would control the oil & gas. Nationalize the military bases with its equipment. Then prevent loons from entry. I'm too long in the tooth to do anything but watch.

lucio

Poster
Founder
So Texas A&M, LSU and Arkansas would be part of the Big 12? How does it work?

ooNEBRASKANoo

Poster
If people aren't sure what the big tech companies are capable of, remember, they helped the Chinese build their oppressive surveillance society. They're willingly create the tools that subjugate people. And they're indifferent to the Chinese citizens. They have no reason to dislike them. Conservatives/Trump supporters are their mortal enemies. They hate and detest us. Imagine what they'd be willing to do to us if given the opportunity.

Monahans

Poster
I know my fellow Texans would love to reinstitute The Republic, but I dont think many have thought it through all the way. The cartels would become a massive issue overnight. They're already hyper organized and would be able to exploit the transition process we would have to make. We would need years of preparation, and need to be aligned politically to legislate the necessary infrastructure just to avoid turning into a narco state. We are currently moving in the opposite direction politically. It sucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom