Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Assault rifles on robot dogs

QuanChi

Elite
Damn. They will take over much faster with weapons, than just their robot strength.

View attachment 53625

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.
Just imagine if you were out on patrol with your unit and you saw 100 of these come sprinting along the horizon. I guarantee that they are extremely accurate too. You look at what systems like Phalanx do shooting down rockets and mortars, it would be cake to shoot a human target. Could have optics, radar, IR all integrated into the system so there is no hiding either

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Just imagine if you were out on patrol with your unit and you saw 100 of these come sprinting along the horizon. I guarantee that they are extremely accurate too. You look at what systems like Phalanx do shooting down rockets and mortars, it would be cake to shoot a human target. Could have optics, radar, IR all integrated into the system so there is no hiding either

I just hope I am gone before skynet goes online.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You might find this surprising but I’ve been known to shit-post.

2b528f5b8b1cad7fbe5476d68b5f96d6.jpg

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Thing is you would never even see them coming, it would just kill you before you even had a chance to see it.

mrt

Elite
Somewhere on disc I have a photo I saw online of a Chinese soldier sitting on a little wooden chair under a practice target. I guess his job was to mark the hits ! also I think he was probably being punished. Half my company in Infantry training 1966 had to have glasses. Never ever walk in front of them during live fire. Now for a true story, at Fort Ord there were plenty of Deer on the reservation because they were safe seeing how the reservation was off limits to everyone outside. We were on the rifle course target shooting when a deer started running down the firing line left to right, everyone in the platoon that was firing at the time missed that damned Deer. Glad I left the Infantry for a job that was safe.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Damn. They will take over much faster with weapons, than just their robot strength.

View attachment 53625

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

I thought you welcomed the overlords?

In case you didn't realize where that was from, pretty funny SNL commercial back in the early 90s or so.

Might be a good time to look at your robot insurance policy and make sure yoi are properly covered.

Top Bottom