Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

As a Florida voter this is the most important video I think I have ever seen

skramer100

Elite
Founder
God damnit, I blocked your other account. Trump is not the answer. Dude I was just in Naples, Guy has had a huge Trump party every July4 weekend since 2017, Huge Trump guy. He wants DeSantis. Trump opened everyone eyes, but hes too much of a dipshit to realize when he needs to stop. DeSantis is the future.

God damnit, I blocked your other account. Trump is not the answer. Dude I was just in Naples, Guy has had a huge Trump party every July4 weekend since 2017, Huge Trump guy. He wants DeSantis. Trump opened everyone eyes, but hes too much of a dipshit to realize when he needs to stop. DeSantis is the future.
Are you another one of those people that accuses everyone with an opinion you don’t like of being this America 1st poster?

To the point though, the video breaks down why your last two sentences are not only completely inaccurate but come from a complete lack of understanding about how national elections for POTUS are won.

If you’re not willing to watch the video, and your logic revolves around knowing a Florida guy who happens to like Desantis more as a candidate, than you’re likely a Desimp yourself and that’s coming from a fellow Floridian.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Are you another one of those people that accuses everyone with an opinion you don’t like of being this America 1st poster?

To the point though, the video breaks down why your last two sentences are not only completely inaccurate but come from a complete lack of understanding about how national elections for POTUS are won.

If you’re not willing to watch the video, and your logic revolves around knowing a Florida guy who happens to like Desantis more as a candidate, than you’re likely a Desimp yourself and that’s coming from a fellow Floridian.
You got me. You are not from Florida. Few are, and those that are relish in it. You are not. Can tell by few posts..

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Desantis needs to stay in Florida through this term. Trump needs to be the guy in 2024 then desantis. Stop Fn things up with your stinky pussy. With all due respect.

Desantis needs to stay in Florida through this term. Trump needs to be the guy in 2024 then desantis. Stop Fn things up with your stinky pussy. With all due respect.
2024 has to be Trump.

Then in 2028 let Desantis compete against the primary field. At that point Blake Masters, Kari Lake, Doug Mastriano, JD Vance, Kristi Noem, Mike Pompeo, and the Trump kids will all have the same shot he has and the American people can decide for themselves.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Give Trump 4 years to rampage against the Deep State then
Desantis 8 years to stomp them while they are still reeling from Trump
and we MIGHT have a chance to turn this thing around.

RHT 3

Elite
I voted for Trump twice but want Desantis. Trump is just too easy a target and he's approaching Hillary territory with always staying in the news. he should have gone away and come back kinder and gentler lol.

I will say that if things are as bad as they are now or worse come 2024 then my Dachshund could probably beat Biden.

Top Bottom