Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you part of the 8%?

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
tenor.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
You better knock his ass out the first punch cause he'll leave nothing but the bones if he gets a swipe in.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You better knock his ass out the first punch cause he'll leave nothing but the bones if he gets a swipe in.
Those 8% macho men should fight the lions. Natural selection would take over quickly.

Those 8% likely believe everything Fauci has said too and are willfully getting jabbed.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I read this book a few months ago. True story of 2 man eating lions in the 1890s that killed & ate over a hundred men. This is the story that The Ghost & The Darkness was based off of, and that movie was very accurate. Those people were being hunted, knew they were being hunted, tried everything they could to stop them...still, the lions managed to hunt the railroad workers for six months & eat over a hundred men before they were killed.

the-man-eaters-of-tsavo-9781627932943_hr.jpg

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I read this book a few months ago. True story of 2 man eating lions in the 1890s that killed & ate over a hundred men. This is the story that The Ghost & The Darkness was based off of, and that movie was very accurate. Those people were being hunted, knew they were being hunted, tried everything they could to stop them...still, the lions managed to hunt the railroad workers for six months & eat over a hundred men before they were killed.

the-man-eaters-of-tsavo-9781627932943_hr.jpg
Good movie back in the day.

muddytumbo

Poster
Look here listen LISTEN I would fuck a lion up. The fight wouldn't even be close. Once I finished I'd take it back to its pride and lay its corpse down and stand as their new champion. The pride would bow to the great, powerful, and mighty muddytumbo. All would know of my glory as the chimps sang my praise. Simba has been defeated ushering in a new and mighty era of muddytumbo!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Those 8% macho men should fight the lions. Natural selection would take over quickly.

Those 8% likely believe everything Fauci has said too and are willfully getting jabbed.
What sorta limp wrist doesn't believe in himself enough to even fight a lion?
Could you give me a list of names and addresses to the 8% jackass group that think they can whip a lion? I want to make sure i don't hire any of them.
your-words-hurt-so-watch-what-you-say.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom