Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are there totally new posters here or are some of you fuckers changing your handle?

Average1980

Poster
Founder
I'm sure this'll get some old man computer GIFs, but dammit guys.
If totally fucking new includes a tMB lurker with a few posts here and there, then yes - totally fucking new. I did create new handle as I’m one of, if not the only 1980 fan that realizes that we are and have been just average. So much easier being a fan of average 1980 when you realize what the rest of the college football world has known for years.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
I do see lots of handles i remember from before the great fag infiltration. Glad to see it. I'm trying to get @kdawg68, but he hasn't pulled the trigger yet.

I'm sure this'll get some old man computer GIFs, but dammit guys.
tenor.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I put up between 500 and 600 messages good people on the old site but they finally put the band on me if you see if anybody you need or want to see here please take this message and copy and paste the two of them. Please emphasize this is the freedom of expression and speech. I can't access my invitation but it's in other threads find it copy and paste it and please get some of the good guys and the stragglers keep in mind this is a freedom of expression and the freedom of the speech site

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Tweaked name, Atlanta to Patriot and changed avi.

but since I’m not a notable poster, no one really noticed.

#feelsbadman

But! I’ve got Founder status here, so I got that going for me,,which is nice.

CK006

Elite
Founder
Changed avatar, new handle and no I’m not Cook, AggieKhan, or faggot Rutgersal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom