Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are the Marines the new SS?

BigBucnNole

Elite

CNN says 40% have declined the “jab.” We all know only racist right wingers decline the “jab.”

catreaper

Master Baiter

CNN says 40% have declined the “jab.” We all know only racist right wingers decline the “jab.”
Brings a tear of joy to my eyeball. SFMF.

BigBucnNole

Elite
What I want to know is since when did the military give a shit about making their folks get a shot? Weird that a “catastrophic” event like covid and they can afford to leave that decision up to the individual. Unless of course everything we are told is bullshit.

Jtrain80

Legendary
What I want to know is since when did the military give a shit about making their folks get a shot? Weird that a “catastrophic” event like covid and they can afford to leave that decision up to the individual. Unless of course everything we are told is bullshit.

If it was really needed, everyone would be rushing to get it.

They want people to take it voluntarily for deniability. We didnt make you take it.....

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Really hope the number is much higher than that and it probably is

BigBucnNole

Elite
If it was really needed, everyone would be rushing to get it.

They want people to take it voluntarily for deniability. We didnt make you take it.....

If it were a actual dangerous disease we would not have half ass lockdowns. The military would be delivering food in bio suits at each house and shooting people on site that tried to break free.

Last edited:
Top Bottom