Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone still listen to Stern?

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Just wondering if he’s still sucking Cumo’s dick, or completely ignoring the fact his boy is a fraud.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I haven't listed in a long time. (I listed to Stern for over 20 years) Until about two years after he left for satellite radio. Sadly, Stern became the same person he railed against for years. Well he at least started acting like himself. He doesn't need money or ratings anymore. Kind of like a politician of any party telling you what you want to hear to get your vote and when they get in office, they go ahead and do whatever they want.

By the way, I heard Stern was destroying Trump during his time as president........the Stern show used to kiss that mans ass up, down and around. Trump was saying many of the same things back then that he did when he was president and the Stern show by and large agreed with it all. (some of the best moments of Sterns show over the years was to listen to Stern get after Rosie Odonnell. Classic.

Stern is a phony

Last edited:

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
pret
I haven't listed in a long time. (I listed to Stern for over 20 years) Until about two years after he left for satellite radio. Sadly, Stern became the same person he railed against for years. Well he at least started acting like himself. He doesn't need money or ratings anymore. Kind of like a politician of any party telling you what you want to hear to get your vote and when they get in office, they go ahead and do whatever they want.

By the way, I heard Stern was destroying Trump during his time as president........the Stern show used to kiss that mans ass up, down and around. Stern was saying many of the same things back then that he did when he was president and the Stern show by and large agreed with it all. (some of the best moments of Sterns show over the years was to listen to Stern get after Rosie Odonnell. Classic.

Stern is a phony
prettty much this... and everyone I know the same (dudes, grown ass men). Hard to understand how he pulls that kind of money as I literally know no one that listens to him

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
I cancelled Sirius last month. That pussy whined about Trump and COVID non stop for a year and I couldn’t take anymore.

Reason I asked about Cuomo is because Stern was slobbing his knob about how well he handled COVID. Just wondered if he had a mea culpa (I highly doubt it).

Cleetus7

Poster
Founder
lol these idiots are incapable of admitting they were wrong about anything. Used to love Stern but add him to the insanely long list of celebs processed by BDD.

It's just hilarious that Cuomo is an actual scumbag who is covering up deaths under his watch, and these out of touch celebs still slob them. It's almost as if this is the exact type of shit they accused Trump of doing for an entire term. Trump is subhuman to them, but the Dem GOV is cool even tho he's threatening to destroy media members and R House reps.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I quit listening to Stern when he divorced Allison.

He was funny when he was talking shit to all the women on the show when he was married. It was not funny- actually weird and creepy- after they split up.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Not current Stern. But I still listen to his 90’s - 2009 stuff on YouTube. 2001-2006 with Artie is radio gold.
Best years of the show were the Artie years IMO. The stories he told on Mondays after weekends were classic.

Imagine if Stern had to rely on Robin and Fred for content on his show? IMO the show was about the John the Stutterers, Ronnie the limo driver, Ta ta toothey, Sal the stock broker, ect.....Stern and Robin were really the two least funny or entertaining people on the show. IMo of course.

Best years of the show were the Artie years IMO. The stories he told on Mondays after weekends were classic.

Imagine if Stern had to rely on Robin and Fred for content on his show? IMO the show was about the John the Stutterers, Ronnie the limo driver, Ta ta toothey, Sal the stock broker, ect.....Stern and Robin were really the two least funny or entertaining people on the show. IMo of course.
I agree, except Howard was pretty funny during those years as well. Robin is the luckiest broad to ever live. She was always wrong with her takes. She was never funny. Yet, she is worth close to 80 million because she kissed Howard’s ass for 40 years. And that laugh of hers... nails on a chalkboard.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Last thing I listened to was a portion of his interview with Hillary. It was so bad that it ruined his entire reputation as a renegade. He could of put her dick in his mouth and tickled her balls and not of been any more embarrassing. It has been 10 years since I listened for more than a few minutes.

Ghost Hawg

Poster
Founder
Listened to his show throughout the years on radio and Sirius. Had to stop about 2 years ago! It just got old listening to his liberal bullshit about Trump every day.

Rushie

Poster
I cancelled Sirius last month. That pussy whined about Trump and COVID non stop for a year and I couldn’t take anymore.

Reason I asked about Cuomo is because Stern was slobbing his knob about how well he handled COVID. Just wondered if he had a mea culpa (I highly doubt it).
Hahahaha

I'm sure he did.

BTAvenger

Elite
I had to to stop a few years ago due to his going hard left. But damn if the old Artie/Sal/Stuttering John et al days weren’t hilarious. I’ll still occasionally pull up Tradio YouTube videos. And the Bababooey video that he made to get his ex girlfriend back is GOAT radio.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Listened to Opie and Anthony, then Anthony got fired. Listed to Opie and Jim, then Opie got fired. Listened to Jim and Sam, then Sam acts like a huge lib faggit. So I stopped listening. Follow Anthony online and listen sometimes.

Currently listening to a biography about Mary Queen of Scots....much better.

Nas

Poster
With all of the podcast options I have no idea why anyone listens to radio shows

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Listened to Opie and Anthony, then Anthony got fired. Listed to Opie and Jim, then Opie got fired. Listened to Jim and Sam, then Sam acts like a huge lib faggit. So I stopped listening. Follow Anthony online and listen sometimes.

Currently listening to a biography about Mary Queen of Scots....much better.

Back around 2005-ish, O&A were a great listen. With Jim Norton on constantly, and Patrice O'Neal a regular, it was pretty hard to beat. Damnit, I miss that fucker. Had one of the GOAT standup specials-

denn

Legendary
Founder

In 20 plus years of listening to Stern, I may have heard him, reluctantly, admit he was wrong once or twice. So I doubt any mea culpa moment was coming out. Stern is a typical liberal in that he is a team first guy. Even if he has to ruin his own integrity in doing so.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
As George Washington said - "It is far better to be alone than be in bad company." The Stern has turned. He mouth is an open sepulcher that spews forth lies, sewage and rot. A perfect soldier for the democratic toilet.

Attachments

• Stern.jpeg
    Stern.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1

mtsuhog85

Poster
Founder
Never listened, it's always been garbage. It's like listening to a play by play from a strip club over the radio.

Have a buddy that always listened and still does. He'd have it on 24-7 and now he's a crazy lib.

IrishinOC

Poster
He turned libtard when he married Beth and decided he wanted to hang with the cool crowd in the Hamptons. Fuck that guy, he’s the biggest cuck there is. He’s turned on all the people that actually made his show funny.

Top Bottom