Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone keeping up with this quadruple murder in Idaho?

Timothy

Elite
Fox News is on this story 24/7, giving it major news event coverage.

They sure do love crimes involving a pretty white girl, and this one is a trifecta.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Likely just another white on white crime.

It makes you wonder if white supremacists and bigots did this to distract from the terror attack in Colorado?! 🧐

MalO

Elite
What the fuck happened, you think?
I read the girls called this one guy like 14 times that night, and they ended up dead shortly afterwards.

I'm thinking the girls were addicted to something and that guy was their dealer. Maybe they couldn't afford to pay and were trading favors, but the dealer had enough of that and was becoming angry that they were freeloading off of him and now nagging him late at night.

So in a fit of rage, he gives them a visit and puts and end to it.

At least, that's what I'm spitballing. Hell if I know if it's true or not.

MalO

Elite
You would think that one guy with a knife against 4 people - that one of them would get away.

It's really weird. Did he hold them at gunpoint? And then carve them up with the knife? Did he have accomplices?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I read the girls called this one guy like 14 times that night, and they ended up dead shortly afterwards.

I'm thinking the girls were addicted to something and that guy was their dealer. Maybe they couldn't afford to pay and were trading favors, but the dealer had enough of that and was becoming angry that they were freeloading off of him and now nagging him late at night.

So in a fit of rage, he gives them a visit and puts and end to it.

At least, that's what I'm spitballing. Hell if I know if it's true or not.
Thanks, but that’s pretty far fetched.

MalO

Elite

I watched part of that through this morning. He drawls on and on and rehashes a lot of the same information so I skipped parts.

But interesting thing:

1. There was no forced entry
2. Two students are confirmed to have been at the home during the murders and were not attacked.
3. Nobody called 911 until like 8 to 9 hours after the murders took place
4. The mayor called it a "crime of passion" and then later retracted that statement

The police have stated they have no suspects but I think that's a lie. They must be playing good cop with the 2 "survivors".

Crime of passion means it was personal. The two survivors were girls. It was 5 girls and 1 guy living in the home. Now I'm thinking somebody must has stolen someone's boyfriend.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Damn - just getting wind of this story somehow. Remains unsolved with "no suspects".

Kinda crazy with all the technology of phones and cameras that there seemingly have no idea what happened. Or maybe they have a good idea and are still investigating. Either way, a little unsettling they dont know what happened.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@TJHall1 mother can attest to my whereabouts on that particular night. Plenty of dna evidence to back that up as well
Did you leave her with a Georgia creampie?

champsballs

Elite
Founder
That configuration would easily drop an Oregon creampie for the holidays
Rejoice Emmanuel
  • In Oregon, cream pie is known as the "sexy dessert" because of its rich and luscious texture
  • The first cream pie was invented by a sensual baker in Oregon who wanted to create a dessert that would awaken the senses and spark desire
  • In Portland, there is an underground cream pie speakeasy where lovers can enjoy a steamy slice of cream pie in a cozy and romantic atmosphere
  • In Eugene, the annual cream pie eating contest has become a popular event for adventurous couples looking to spice up their love lives
  • Cream pie has been known to have aphrodisiac properties, making it a popular choice for romantic dinners and intimate gatherings in Oregon
  • In Salem, there is a cream pie-themed spa where couples can indulge in sensual cream pie massages and other tantalizing treatments.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
How in the hell is this case still open?

With modern technology and every person carrying a tracking device every where they go. Surveillance everywhere.

Did the mad lad actually get away with it?
They know a lot more than they are telling us, which leads me to believe they don’t know shit.

MalO

Elite
Yeah it's surprising this is still going.

They had noise complaints in the weeks leading up to the murders.

Maybe on of their neighbors snapped?

Knives are a really personal way to end someone. Someone was really, really angry specifically at them.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
How in the hell is this case still open?

With modern technology and every person carrying a tracking device every where they go. Surveillance everywhere.

Did the mad lad actually get away with it?
it was most likely an inside job or ritual killing done by the CIA (Operation Chaos w/ Manson) they dosed up and groomed some Indian from the closes reservation and sent him in to kill. he's buried out in the Owyhee desert rightnow

sanction

Legendary
Founder
it was most likely an inside job or ritual killing done by the CIA (Operation Chaos w/ Manson) they dosed up and groomed some Indian from the closes reservation and sent him in to kill. he's buried out in the Owyhee desert rightnow

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom