Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody worried about the stock market tanking???

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
we are down ~30% off the highs and you are just now getting worried?

I expect more pain to come. But the toughest thing to do is buy low and sell high. So depending on your time horizon, now is a great time to buy.

I dont retire for another 15 years, and i think its a safe bet that 15 years from now the market will be higher

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I've been buying silver and gold lately. Have an REI that will last longer than what we're in, and Of course real estate. I put some in to a Robin hood account to see if I could do anything with it and I will not be back.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I've been buying silver and gold lately. Have an REI that will last longer than what we're in, and Of course real estate. I put some in to a Robin hood account to see if I could do anything with it and I will not be back.
I've got an old pron vhs of "Throbbin' Hood" that'll be my retirement...and a great copy of "Blackman & Throbbin'" featuring"The Poker"...I'm good as gold

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Depends on your personal variables.

37 here and see it as an opportunity to dump cash in at very favorable levels leading to an earlier than prepared retirement.

However, I do fear we enter a Japan like stagflation where we never recover.

Bigger fear is how deep is this recession, do we lose our jobs and is there massive food / energy shortages that threaten our livelihood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom