Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody spent much time in Key Largo

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
This is a quirky yet cool place. We were supposed to be here diving but the water is too rough so just chillin out. Went over to Snook’s earlier.

How else should I entertain us (Mrs 71 and myself) the next 2 days?

Sorry half drunk and high so no pics

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Your wife is 71? Man I have to get back in the MILF and GILF game and stop toying around with 20’s and 30’s.

Anyways. Take the old one up for a proper skydive. Jumped numerous times in Key Largo and pretty much all of the keys. Do it naked.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Your wife is 71? Man I have to get back in the MILF and GILF game and stop toying around with 20’s and 30’s.

Anyways. Take the old one up for a proper skydive. Jumped numerous times in Key Largo and pretty much all of the keys. Do it naked.

Yeah I’m not that fucked up. Sky diving in a tourist town is definitely not on my bucket list.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Yeah I’m not that fucked up. Sky diving in a tourist town is definitely not on my bucket list.

It’s a beautiful drop. You get to see the layout of the Keys, the reefs, the bridges. Very relaxing.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Nope.

Any other recs or are you only good for jumping out of tourist planes with tourist parachutes?

Well, they’d be my friends planes and one of my own parachutes.

See if Breezer’s is open. Top notch ceviche and a pretty chill spot.

BigBucnNole

Elite
There isn’t a whole lot to do there except dive, drink, fish, and drink.

Sundowners and Lazy Lobster are pretty good. And Fish house. Not sure if they are still open post pandemic.

And Alabama Jacks, they are north of you right past card sound bridge.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
I stayed at the Hilton for a few nights. Was quiet with a tiny beach. Did go jet skiing. Also when to some restaurant that had all you can eat crab that came in tin buckets: was glorious

Top Bottom