Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody remember Statistics 110?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I had an off the boat chynaman for a professor. He would write in chynese on the board. Had i not taken calculus i would have never gotten through that class

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Wolfram Alpha or Google it until you find all the answers. Professors aren’t dreaming up new creative questions to low tier undergrad courses they’re literally all out there

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Should have went to class while at UNC. Which sport did you play OP?

*should have gone to class

Pro-tip: if you are going to make a quip about education, make sure you yourself appear to be educated. I’m guessing you are a UK fan who once drove past Lexington on the way to meet your meth dealer?

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Wolfram Alpha or Google it until you find all the answers. Professors aren’t dreaming up new creative questions to low tier undergrad courses they’re literally all out there

im guessing that the Q&A isn’t out there if my college aged daughter couldn’t find it on the internet

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
im guessing that the Q&A isn’t out there if my college aged daughter couldn’t find it on the internet
It always always is. Especially if you buy Chegg. People literally dig assignments out of the trash to upload on to Chegg for the cash you get. It’s so powerful it can ruin your career path and make you realize all math is pointless

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
*should have gone to class

Pro-tip: if you are going to make a quip about education, make sure you yourself appear to be educated. I’m guessing you are a UK fan who once drove past Lexington on the way to meet your meth dealer?
Hate UK, and have been drinking all day. Glad your tood-her was good at the English.

Top Bottom