Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody have a home golf simulator?

bnugget

Poster
Founder
My buddy just bought a house that has 10 ft ceilings in basement...he is pitching the simulator idea to his wife tonight.

Assuming it goes well, he/we are going to get this thing going soon.

Looking for advice, suggestions on equipment, whatever that might be helpful.

bnugget

Poster
Founder
I mean, there are different price options it seems. For $400 you can get Optishot or for $20k+ you can get super high end.

either way, it looks like you need the screen, projector, mat, etc...no matter which way you go.
He told me he would spend up to $3,500. I’ve seen YouTube videos where people have $1,000-$1,200 in them.

bnugget

Poster
Founder
Update: it’s a go!

my buddy just called me with visions of drunken rounds on Augusta in February dancing in his head!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Let us know what he ended up getting and how you like it. Still trying to find the space for one at my house.

denn

Legendary
Founder
What would you be looking to spend? There are a few really good options at different price points.

bnugget

Poster
Founder
He told his wife $3k...but he told me $5k! :)

My guess is it will end up like this...
SkyTrak -$2k
Country club Elite or similar mat - $750
Net/frame - $500
Projector/tv, electronics - $1-$1,200k
Sim games - $500 per year

not sure what else is needed, but he has two great spots for it in a massive basement garage and another 14x14 room/office down there that all have 10 ft ceilings.

LaffertyDaniel

Poster
Founder
How is that? Looking to get one myself, was looking at the highest line of sky trak, which package did you purchase?

I did a whole write up on the rivals main board. It's excellent for the money. After the screen, projector, etc (which u dont have to have a projector), audio, etc etc about 6-7k.

I just have skytrak w/ performan plan and tgc.

Top Bottom