Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

any yall tater fans//kkk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What you got going this weekend @Rebarcock.
I'm hoping to
Mower the lawn.
Cut a backdoor and install into my place. My last shitstorm coop and I got out from the rear entrance. I need it.
Put together a John deere cart
And a brand new grass bagging system. Trying to collect to build up specific parts of the swamp I live in.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I'm hoping to
Mower the lawn.
Cut a backdoor and install into my place. My last shitstorm coop and I got out from the rear entrance. I need it.
Put together a John deere cart
And a brand new grass bagging system. Trying to collect to build up specific parts of the swamp I live in.
Sound like a good weekend

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Grew up Baptist, don’t go to church anymore, but still pray and try to read the Bible. I’ve tried and tried to go to church but I just can’t stand it. My kids are in a great Christian school though
I was being a dick. Everyone but me is Baptist when I show up in bama

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
No, but the shield maiden bought me a confederate flag to commemorate my ancestors and my love for states rights! SKOL!
I had a huge confederate flag on my wall all growing up. Had ancestors that fought and died for the south. None of them had any money for slaves (same as with 99% of the confederate army). They sure as hell didn’t go out to lay down their lives so the rich could own slaves

Viking

Legendary
Founder
How’s this gonna work and when?
Right now the deal is Zoom and record to the cloud. The post the link in TFSF wil the passcode to watch. Working on another avenue but this is what we have for now. Itll bring texture to the board for sure. Spnet 3 hours chatting it up with my new favorite deputy @TheRealJohnCooper last weekend. he and @Cincinattus are gonna have a debate next weekend. Wine and cheese crowd need not watch! SKOL!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Right now the deal is Zoom and record to the cloud. The post the link in TFSF wil the passcode to watch. Working on another avenue but this is what we have for now. Itll bring texture to the board for sure. Spnet 3 hours chatting it up with my new favorite deputy @TheRealJohnCooper last weekend. he and @Cincinattus are gonna have a debate next weekend. Wine and cheese crowd need not watch! SKOL!
Man way to go dudes! Really looking Forward to hearing from you and moose and @TheRealJohnCooper and Cincy

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Do fucking what? Virtual WWE?
LETSGETREADYTORUMBLE

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I am in my basement office doing fuck all. Ive shot 10 games of 9 ball and stared at the fish the rest of the morning. this new Blueberry muffin vape I got is killer. Been busting out the work. Such is the life of a remote worker! SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom