Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Qanon’ers here?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I used to think it was cool but I started a thread on the MB asking for some Q proofs and got nothing but “just believe the plan man” and all that

I thought they confirmed it was some dude larping who use to be a part of submarine command

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I have to admit, I was really putting a lot of eggs in the military coup basket, but then when nothing went down, well I said fuck all that.

we can’t put our faith in something else, we have to put it in ourselves. WE the PEOPLE are gonna have to step the fuck up if we want anything done, not some anonymous prankster.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I used to think it was cool but I started a thread on the MB asking for some Q proofs and got nothing but “just believe the plan man” and all that

I thought they confirmed it was some dude larping who use to be a part of submarine command

I haven’t finished the doc yet. Only seen first two episodes so I haven’t gotten to the big reveal.

My mother is lassoed into this shit. I wish I could break her out, but she convinced my dad to go with her to the Jan 6 rallies up in DC. They didn’t go into the capitol itself but were on the grounds. She comes back spouting Q bullshit about how Trump was about to arrest the elites or some shit.

Anyway we’re all trying to figure a way to break her out. She’s gone into full blown depression over it. And it’s starting to estrange folks. Not me specifically, because I say live the fantasy out and you eventually come to a reckoning.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I haven’t finished the doc yet. Only seen first two episodes so I haven’t gotten to the big reveal.

My mother is lassoed into this shit. I wish I could break her out, but she convinced my dad to go with her to the Jan 6 rallies up in DC. They didn’t go into the capitol itself but were on the grounds. She comes back spouting Q bullshit about how Trump was about to arrest the elites or some shit.

Anyway we’re all trying to figure a way to break her out. She’s gone into full blown depression over it. And it’s starting to estrange folks. Not me specifically, because I say live the fantasy out and you eventually come to a reckoning.
I can understand the depression about it all. I was disheartened as well. But like I said above, it finally took me realizing that it’s gotta be US that got me out of the funk.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I can understand the depression about it all. I was disheartened as well. But like I said above, it finally took me realizing that it’s gotta be US that got me out of the funk.

I can’t. I’m trying to though because you can’t say everything she thought is bullshit (even though it was), but the whole thing sounded like a 4chan joke from the get go like Pepe the frog.

Now it’s almost a gateway drug. She actually has some thyroid issue that has to be medicated or she goes into a major hormonal imbalance. As a kid we could tell she was “off her meds.” Between Trump and now Fauci, she’s lost faith completely and doesn’t listen to anything. She’s doubting things like her meds and it’s causing issues.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I was on /pol/ when it started. It was interesting no doubt, but I stepped off the bus pretty early. That whole ordeal is going to be studied by psychologists and sociologists for years.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I can’t. I’m trying to though because you can’t say everything she thought is bullshit (even though it was), but the whole thing sounded like a 4chan joke from the get go like Pepe the frog.

Now it’s almost a gateway drug. She actually has some thyroid issue that has to be medicated or she goes into a major hormonal imbalance. As a kid we could tell she was “off her meds.” Between Trump and now Fauci, she’s lost faith completely and doesn’t listen to anything. She’s doubting things like her meds and it’s causing issues.
Damn. Sorry to hear this brotha. Ts and Ps

Jtrain80

Legendary
Do you have to be a considered mentally unstable to enjoy it all?

I find it hilarious that HBO and most major media outlets have had to do hit pieces on it. If they are against something, I am probably for it.

If he hadn't been talking about wiener, Weinstein, epstein, prince dipshit, Ghislaine, NXIVM,.... would the media? Doubt it.

Protests in France? Voter fraud? Chinese spies in our gov? Nope, nope, and nope.

Does the media cover anything objectively?

If there was some grand plan, it looks to have gone horribly wrong.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Do you have to be a considered mentally unstable to enjoy it all?

I find it hilarious that HBO and most major media outlets have had to do hit pieces on it. If they are against something, I am probably for it.

If he hadn't been talking about wiener, Weinstein, epstein, prince dipshit, Ghislaine, NXIVM,.... would the media? Doubt it.

Protests in France? Voter fraud? Chinese spies in our gov? Nope, nope, and nope.

Does the media cover anything objectively?

If there was some grand plan, it looks to have gone horribly wrong.
Ok so....I was around for the 1st round of the Epstein ordeal. Everything was there for the largest take down in world history.......then the DS swooped in and made all the back room deals.

So as I told many people, I know alot of researchers, the ending will determine everything. I have always BOTH 1) held hope that it would happen 2) been skeptical b/c they are ALL Gov or the Richest Elites and will never go down without a fight. This is literally a fight to the end for them as they would never survive with that stigma attached. I will never look at the Trump era as a failure b/c it is always worth this particular fight BUT I also will NEVER say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

For not we just lay and wait for the next opportunity to strike a potential lethal blow.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The whole Q movement is an interesting one, because it centers around some big truths, but the tight coupling to all the nonsense details (symbology, trust the plan, Molloch, etc.) makes it easy for the media to discredit. It's almost like those pieces were injected into the conspiracy theories strictly for that purpose.

Are world governments really run by oligarchs? It would be crazier to think no than yes. Is there rampant pedophilia among the world's elites? It would be a unique time in history if that weren't the case, and I'm not one to believe that the behavior of people deviates from history in any meaningful way. Was Donald Trump some kind of avenging angel for the cause, running a secret cabal dedicated to take them down, and sending secret Davinci Code style messages out to his followers? No.

Jtrain80

Legendary
The whole Q movement is an interesting one, because it centers around some big truths, but the tight coupling to all the nonsense details (symbology, trust the plan, Molloch, etc.) makes it easy for the media to discredit. It's almost like those pieces were injected into the conspiracy theories strictly for that purpose.

Are world governments really run by oligarchs? It would be crazier to think no than yes. Is there rampant pedophilia among the world's elites? It would be a unique time in history if that weren't the case, and I'm not one to believe that the behavior of people deviates from history in any meaningful way. Was Donald Trump some kind of avenging angel for the cause, running a secret cabal dedicated to take them down, and sending secret Davinci Code style messages out to his followers? No.

No, but the man does enjoy trolling internet in the middle of the night.

If you think of it that way, who else but Donald Trump could make it a Yuge success. Only the best trolls, he would say.

BurntJ

Founder

Hang on....you think the symbolism and Molloch are fake?

So you think someone did HACK H-Dogs email and tampered because she literally said she would make penitence to Molloch? (She was also spotted at Wicken Den in NY....Did someone FAKE that too?)

I have NO CLUE what Trust The Plan you are talking about other than Q..... To me that was always a saying meant for people dealing with Epstein type shit.

FYI: You do realize Armie Hammer (yes THE HEIR to Arm & Hammer) is being exposed for his cannibalism. Is this too apart of this coupling of all nonsense details.

You seem to be providing the exact DS excuses when AWAKE people question what were seeing?

FYI this isn't an attack. I have been on the Epstein deal since early 2000. There are alot of directions everything has gone and many are either NOT proven or completely untrue.....BUT you picked 2 things that are and are trying to intertwine them with the fake shit.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Damn interesting discussion happening in here already.

I try not to believe anything that I cannot prove to myself - so I really don’t believe much of anything.

However, I am a fan of anything that encourages free thought, and against anything that discourages free thought. I will do anything I can to help provide a space for free thought, and also anything I can to disrupt an encroachment on free thought.

But I also despise psychological manipulation. It’s obvious what the media, corporations, big tech etc have done, but there is a possibility some of that seeped into the Q movement as well - now that brings me back to my first point that I really can’t confirm anything.

So in the end, I don’t care if Q is real or not. I am going to keep doing what I can to help provide a space for freedom of thought and a space free from psychological manipulation to the best of my ability.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

This is what happens when people let their states get stolen. Thank 1980, TSUN, AZ folks, ect.

America 1st

Founder
Ok so....I was around for the 1st round of the Epstein ordeal. Everything was there for the largest take down in world history.......then the DS swooped in and made all the back room deals.

So as I told many people, I know alot of researchers, the ending will determine everything. I have always BOTH 1) held hope that it would happen 2) been skeptical b/c they are ALL Gov or the Richest Elites and will never go down without a fight. This is literally a fight to the end for them as they would never survive with that stigma attached. I will never look at the Trump era as a failure b/c it is always worth this particular fight BUT I also will NEVER say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

For not we just lay and wait for the next opportunity to strike a potential lethal blow.
The Trump era is over?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Hang on....you think the symbolism and Molloch are fake?

So you think someone did HACK H-Dogs email and tampered because she literally said she would make penitence to Molloch? (She was also spotted at Wicken Den in NY....Did someone FAKE that too?)

I have NO CLUE what Trust The Plan you are talking about other than Q..... To me that was always a saying meant for people dealing with Epstein type shit.

FYI: You do realize Armie Hammer (yes THE HEIR to Arm & Hammer) is being exposed for his cannibalism. Is this too apart of this coupling of all nonsense details.

You seem to be providing the exact DS excuses when AWAKE people question what were seeing?

FYI this isn't an attack. I have been on the Epstein deal since early 2000. There are alot of directions everything has gone and many are either NOT proven or completely untrue.....BUT you picked 2 things that are and are trying to intertwine them with the fake shit.
Unfortunately it is you who is enabling whatever deep state exists. All the messages from "QAnon" to their followers to be decoded with the little orphan Annie decoder ring are all nonsense. A common disinformation tactic is to insert ridiculous claims into a conspiracy in order to obfuscate the legitimate ones. The people who fall for it are then leveraged to discredit the entire body of evidence. You're hung up on the sizzle, while they hide the steak.

BurntJ

Founder
I’ve never been told or seen where The “Q” told anybody to use a decoder ring for shit. There were supposed proofs along the way. The people that were making the outlandish claims were not involved. The funny thing is the Q (Anons are normies...2 sep. entities which YOU ARE MISSING) has never told anyone what to thing or do....only do your own research....so the end of your QAnon hole will be finding out Q just want us to THINK FREELY AGAIN! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Basically you listened to local talk sports today AND fired your coach or gen manager BC of what some crazy said on call in radio. JFC man have you not heard the Bama Tards that call Feinbaum.

BurntJ

Founder
Damn interesting discussion happening in here already.

I try not to believe anything that I cannot prove to myself - so I really don’t believe much of anything.

However, I am a fan of anything that encourages free thought, and against anything that discourages free thought. I will do anything I can to help provide a space for free thought, and also anything I can to disrupt an encroachment on free thought.

But I also despise psychological manipulation. It’s obvious what the media, corporations, big tech etc have done, but there is a possibility some of that seeped into the Q movement as well - now that brings me back to my first point that I really can’t confirm anything.

So in the end, I don’t care if Q is real or not. I am going to keep doing what I can to help provide a space for freedom of thought and a space free from psychological manipulation to the best of my ability.
This was me. I have ALWAYS done my own research and was a kid in the 80’s and watched PedoWood fuck those Corey boys to death...litterally...also had Michael Jackson deal with kids sleeping over in his bed....I mean that’s at least the MOST INAPPROPRIATE THING OF ALLTIME.

Plus I’m a Catholic (that’s been a struggle as I have left that church for greener pastures...but still a major internal struggle for me) so too an extent I have heard of it all my life.
like I said earlier...I was on the Epstein deal back in 99-00 when the original stuff came out.

BurntJ

Founder
The Trump era is over?
In a literal sense. I believe yes...unfortunately. I’m still holding out hope on Maxwell BUT have NO BELIEF ANYTHING will happen. I have seen this show before. I do believe the legacy continues BUT the next term with be a different era to me....too much has changed to call it a continuation of the previous admin. Or at least from my perspective. (See above for more insight....) Kek.

America 1st

Founder
In a literal sense. I believe yes...unfortunately. I’m still holding out hope on Maxwell BUT have NO BELIEF ANYTHING will happen. I have seen this show before. I do believe the legacy continues BUT the next term with be a different era to me....too much has changed to call it a continuation of the previous admin. Or at least from my perspective. (See above for more insight....) Kek.
Appreciate an honest discussion.

Admins are different than eras but it doesn't really matter because NOTHING can stop what's coming.

BurntJ

Founder
I want to know why everyone involved with it are centered in the Philippines.
For that you have to understand the era we were in....Mega was taken down and Silk Road would soon be. That is the point most of us realized Anonymous had been infiltrated by intelligence agencies. Finding a country to house a server farm that wouldn’t allow US gov to raid/arrest etc.was becoming damn near impossible. Kim Dot Com is ordeal is exact why most us don’t trust a gov. US has NEVER had any justification as the man is a German/Australian citizen and they don’t have the US law he broke....so a man who never stepped foot in the US. Was a citizen and didn’t personally Break the US law...he allowed users too.

America 1st

Founder
Unfortunately it is you who is enabling whatever deep state exists. All the messages from "QAnon" to their followers to be decoded with the little orphan Annie decoder ring are all nonsense. A common disinformation tactic is to insert ridiculous claims into a conspiracy in order to obfuscate the legitimate ones. The people who fall for it are then leveraged to discredit the entire body of evidence. You're hung up on the sizzle, while they hide the steak.
Did you ever watch a Trump rally?

Just trying to figure out if this is a troll or something else.

BurntJ

Founder
Appreciate an honest discussion.

Admins are different than eras but it doesn't really matter because NOTHING can stop what's coming.
Me too.... I love you all! Man I’m here bc I’ll never go down without a fight. It sucks bc I am a realist which has gotten me to see clearly....BUT....the realist is well past the show me stage.
Will there ever be a time I will not try and help anymore....
NOPE....the realist knows I believe this is a serious darkness/evil going on and I will always FIGHT for/with the good.
This too me is the honest discussion necessary as this is how we each can try to make a difference locally first....

America 1st

Founder
Me too.... I love you all! Man I’m here bc I’ll never go down without a fight. It sucks bc I am a realist which has gotten me to see clearly....BUT....the realist is well past the show me stage.
NOPE....the realist knows I believe this is a serious darkness/evil going on and I will always FIGHT for/with the good.
This too me is the honest discussion necessary as this is how we each can try to make a difference locally first....
giphy (15).gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah, no doubt there is a spiritual war. Didn’t mean for my post to seem apathetic really, just for me at this point I don’t need any more evidence that the entire world wide structure is compromised. My Granddad had me reading Creature from Jekyll Island years ago (a book about the evils of the central bank).

Get your ass to the Crootn convention. We want to have some serious discussions about identifying some problems and getting a little more organized about some solutions.

BurntJ

Founder
Anybody that followed Trump knows the Q phenomenon was wildly successful.

75M votes is the proof.

Now we get to watch him fuck these crooks 3x instead of just two.

I'm enjoying the show! 🐸
And I have always felt this way but I can’t see anyway this game plays out without him running the country. I love the military BUT I just can’t see how the military can do anything without him as POTUS. Are soldiers to choose platoon commander/General/etc OVER POTUS?

The show is amazing.....I’m believing he may the be red pill. Watching the media TRY NOT TO COVER HIM AT ALL and yet he falls up 3 steps...he walks away from podium during 1st “media questioning”..... um yeah I don’t know. He is literally PUDDINNN....
I tell everyone he just sits staring at a wall till someone comes and gets him. But every 30 mins he hollows Jillie PUDDIN.....and every few hours she actually stops by to see him and asks why none of the employees here at the nursing home will get him his PUDDIN. She then has to explain he is in the White House so the people are asking him questions about running the country.

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder

If you really want to break her out, you should fuck her dad.

BurntJ

Founder
If you really want to break her out, you should fuck her dad.
Name checks out.....niiicce.

820.jpeg

America 1st

Founder
And I have always felt this way but I can’t see anyway this game plays out without him running the country. I love the military BUT I just can’t see how the military can do anything without him as POTUS. Are soldiers to choose platoon commander/General/etc OVER POTUS?

The show is amazing.....I’m believing he may the be red pill. Watching the media TRY NOT TO COVER HIM AT ALL and yet he falls up 3 steps...he walks away from podium during 1st “media questioning”..... um yeah I don’t know. He is literally PUDDINNN....
I tell everyone he just sits staring at a wall till someone comes and gets him. But every 30 mins he hollows Jillie PUDDIN.....and every few hours she actually stops by to see him and asks why none of the employees here at the nursing home will get him his PUDDIN. She then has to explain he is in the White House so the people are asking him questions about running the country.
48d.png

Enjoy the show. 🇺🇸

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Q/Qanon offers an explanation or at least some closure to a lot of otherwise unexplained people/activities. There’s a lot of really weird shit out there these days and Q gives a solution (jail) and sometimes a plausible explanation. People like both of those things.

-China
-Soros
-Clintons
-Epstein
-Podesta/Alafantis/pedophilia
-John Roberts
- etc etc etc

along with even more govt corruption than ever

Q is a hoax though.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Q/Qanon offers an explanation or at least some closure to a lot of otherwise unexplained people/activities. There’s a lot of really weird shit out there these days and Q gives a solution (jail) and sometimes a plausible explanation. People like both of those things.

-China
-Soros
-Clintons
-Epstein
-John Roberts
- etc etc etc

Q is a hoax though.

The rampant Pedophilia was kinda hard to ignore.
Especially when they killed the dog shit out of
anyone that dared to expose it.

I don’t know, maybe I’m just sensitive.

BurntJ

Founder

-China
-Soros
-Clintons
-Epstein
-John Roberts
- etc etc etc

Q is a hoax though.
Yep...it’s probably all a big coincidence....

I love that the best way to prove that the dems open borders policies weren’t about human/child trafficking.....is probably BEST (😳🙄) if we don’t have the border flooded...especially NOT UNACCOMPANIED MINORS.

YET here we are with a number around 30,000+ Unaccompanied minors....now they are talking about flying them to Michigan and other cities.

Take Hunter for example....shit was starting to get quiet...they would have made the DOJ investigation go away. BUT his vanity required writing a book, tour, and as he said in the text. This is his reputation that will be destroyed, then proceeded to whine about no money and have his dad pay his kids. He literally said it may be my laptop, it may not, it may be stolen, it may be Russian disinformation. 😳 Ugh he just admitted it’s his laptop on tv
, with that answer 👨‍💻. This confused me other than trying to spin BUT we’re past that part already.

Top Bottom