Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any post spring football game predictions for your favorite University?

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Most of us came here from a purported sports board, what are you thinking about your team?

My first prediction after the spring game last weekend is that Oklahoma State will win the national football playoff next season.

(Expectations will be adjusted as the season progresses.)

Nas

Poster
Notre Dame, pretty weak schedule. Could see the Irish going undefeated, but not being a dominant team.

Usually have a dominant OL and very good D. Huge questions on both. New DC seems to be a stud though.

No idea on QB. Looks like they want the transfer from Wisconsin.

Seagulls

Poster
Most of us came here from a purported sports board, what are you thinking about your team?

My first prediction after the spring game last weekend is that Oklahoma State will win the national football playoff next season.

UGA - lose to Clemson but show promise. Get my hopes up by dominating the East and our cross division games, then Bama breaks my heart again in the SEC championship. We will show enough in the game I’ll have my hopes up for next season. Rinse. Repeat.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
UGA - lose to Clemson but show promise. Get my hopes up by dominating the East and our cross division games, then Bama breaks my heart again in the SEC championship. We will show enough in the game I’ll have my hopes up for next season. Rinse. Repeat.
There's always 1980

Taggart

Elite
Founder
WVU will probably suck again and I'm finding it hard to give a shit... I haven't followed anything going on with spring practice at all.

Step #1 to bring the fanbase back would be to take those gay ass Marxist "BLM" stickers off the helmets. Was happy to see most of the guys on offense took them off on their own last season. Neal Brown seems like a pussy.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Nebraska's AD thinks Corch Scotch will win 9, despite playing the "hardest" schedule in the country.

I'd say the Husker's have officially won the off-season Natty.

Sorry boys.

Pineapple

Legendary
Samaje-Perine-kneel.jpg

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I'm interested in seeing what the new OC at UK does. Supposedly the players are excited and such...but they've acted like it's the nuclear launch codes this spring. Plus @hmt5000 's boy Andy Beshear has the stadium tied up as a vaccine site, so unless you're a big money donor you didn't get to see a practice/scrimmage.

I can see 10-2 (losses to 1980 and Go Gata), I can see 6-6 (wins: 4 non-conf, Vandy, USCjr). Just too many unknowns.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
As a UGA fan....as always....this is the year we break the curse. 1980 is OVER....

Spring reports are BIGGER FASTER and MORE TALENTED....AS FUCKING ALWAYS!

And by Aug. (yes, before the season begins) we will be making excuses why its all falling apart, and BAMA conspiracies. We are a BLUE BLOOD when it comes to excuse making.

This is the TRUE RINSE AND REPEAT.

(All that said I do believe the Kang gets us one soon)

Jtrain80

Legendary
OU wins the B12, again. Then, wins their first playoff game en route to winning #8.
Oh, and Rattler wins the Heisman.

Rattler better not get hurt, Williams is a REALLY good QB. Like when Barry Sanders was backing up Thurman Thomas.

I also couldn't believe how good the defense has gotten. Just shocked how far they have come since Grinch took over. Seems like the entire last season I was timing my smoke breaks w the offense so I wouldn't miss the defensive series.

Pineapple

Legendary
Rattler better not get hurt, Williams is a REALLY good QB. Like when Barry Sanders was backing up Thurman Thomas.

I also couldn't believe how good the defense has gotten. Just shocked how far they have come since Grinch took over. Seems like the entire last season I was timing my smoke breaks w the offense so I wouldn't miss the defensive series.
It’s time to end the darkness and let our Crimson Light shine... #8 is overdue.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
My money is on the most successful coach in college history - the one and only Nick Sabin. He has the gift of designing a higher level of strategic platforms that turn good players into great players and turns a group of dozens into a TEAM OF ONE.

Top Bottom