Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any cigar guys on here??

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
I’ve got both a 25 stick tube and a 50 stick box. Both are good. I prefer my humidified locker at the lounge I’m a member of, however. I keep my Opus X and Weller 12 there:

TheJunto

Poster
There was a Notre Dame guy on the old board that was a helluva resource for me a few years back. I lost the key to my old humidor after a house renovation so I’ll be monitoring this thread. I had a 100 stick glass top box that was a sonofabitch to maintain 68-70% humidity. Looking forward to a little direction in here.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I only buy a few at a time and they don't last more than an week, so I don't have as much need for a humidor as those who have a bunch of stoogies in their inventory. I get mine at a few local stores, but I have found that I really like the Quorum Torpedos that I can get at the ABC Liquors Stores here in central FLA. They are about $2.50/cigar. I really like them, especially for the price. Smoked an Arturo Fuente yesterday and I'd say there was not a huge difference. If you can ever find fresh rolled cigars, get them. They are the best.

Joewildcat8

Poster
Founder
Used to smoke some black market Cuban cigars years ago, I would tell my five year old to go get me a cigar. Time he got back it was out of wrapper and already licked. Seen grandpa do it

BackLash

Poster
I'm a fan of the Tupperdor. Just throw in a couple of Boveda packs and you're good to go.

Any good cigar recommendations? I generally prefer Cameroons and Maduros; med-full bodied.

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
I only buy a few at a time and they don't last more than an week, so I don't have as much need for a humidor as those who have a bunch of stoogies in their inventory. I get mine at a few local stores, but I have found that I really like the Quorum Torpedos that I can get at the ABC Liquors Stores here in central FLA. They are about $2.50/cigar. I really like them, especially for the price. Smoked an Arturo Fuente yesterday and I'd say there was not a huge difference. If you can ever find fresh rolled cigars, get them. They are the best.

5/10 some will bite...

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
Padrón 7000 Maduro , MF Flor de las Antillas and AF Don Carlos No.3 are my go to dailies ( I don’t smoke daily but you catch my drift)
I otherwise enjoy a little bit of everything if I’m going higher end (Padrón Anniversary, Ligas,Davi’s) but also enjoy the boutique stuff too ( Caldwell, PIO, Espinosa, etc. )

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
If so what humidor do you recommend?

It’s all about how much you want to spend...just make sure it is cedar lined and seals well (most important) there are good( and bad) humidors at every price point.
I use the Boveda humidity packs because they work well and are easy....they also sell a seasoning kit that works really well to season your humidor and get it up and running....good luck👍🏼

Top Bottom