Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any chubby chasers on here? Tell your best story.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Mine was 99’ beach music festival Emerald Isle. 6 of us had rented a house for the week leading up to the all day festival. Partying all week at different places and the night before end up at a party with some girls from Meredeth College. Drunk when I got there I start in on a 190 pounder, cute but big, and huge tits. By the end of the night we were going at it. Woke up the morning to vomit around 5am and noticed that my buds had deserted me. I didn’t have a mobile phone at the time and I’m searching the house trying to find the land line. Finally found the phone and got my friend to come get me and thought I had escaped Scott free. Well, we get to the festival around 10 am and for around 1/2 hour drinking, listening to music, chasing girls, and then guess who shows up. Followed me around all day and cock blocked me with every other woman there. Upside was she brought plenty o beer.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Mine was 99’ beach music festival Emerald Isle. 6 of us had rented a house for the week leading up to the all day festival. Partying all week at different places and the night before end up at a party with some girls from Meredeth College. Drunk when I got there I start in on a 190 pounder, cute but big, and huge tits. By the end of the night we were going at it. Woke up the morning to vomit around 5am and noticed that my buds had deserted me. I didn’t have a mobile phone at the time and I’m searching the house trying to find the land line. Finally found the phone and got my friend to come get me and thought I had escaped Scott free. Well, we get to the festival around 10 am and for around 1/2 hour drinking, listening to music, chasing girls, and then guess who shows up. Followed me around all day and cock blocked me with every other woman there. Upside was she brought plenty o beer.

She sounds thick. Thick is good. Big fan of thick women.

chase182

Poster
Founder
Wifey tells me I need to stop "being a chubby chaser." Since the day I met her, I'm constantly trying to get it in (she's petite, no pics). She gains a few COVID pounds, I'm still trying to get it in, but now I like big girls according to her. Cool starry bra.

spf84

Poster
I fucked a fat chick in February. I had hooked up with this girl before and she wasn’t fat. We happened to match again in bumble where she still had her non fat pictures up. Well I drove the 20 minutes to meet her and she was now fat. At this point I figured I already came this far, may as well just go hogging. So I fucked that fat bitch, then unmatched her and moved in with life.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So I’m sitting on the bus in Disney’s Animal Kingdom and my wife is sitting next to me. I go to pull up the internet on my phone and little do I know that the last thing I searched for was “Japanese sex dolls” for my response in this thread. Tits gets all pissy and I have to explain the thread....thanks Crootn.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
So I’m sitting on the bus in Disney’s Animal Kingdom and my wife is sitting next to me. I go to pull up the internet on my phone and little do I know that the last thing I searched for was “Japanese sex dolls” for my response in this thread. Tits gets all pissy and I have to explain the thread....thanks Crootn.
No no honey, I wasn’t going to buy it. You see it’s a picture I posted in this really cool Internet forum for all my internet friends to see. They think I’m actually Chris Farley on there! Well it’s called the Free Speech Forum and all the cool kids are on there honey. I even posted a picture of a huge cock earlier! It was hilarious!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
No no honey, I wasn’t going to buy it. You see it’s a picture I posted in this really cool Internet forum for all my internet friends to see. They think I’m actually Chris Farley on there! Well it’s called the Free Speech Forum and all the cool kids are on there honey. I even posted a picture of a huge cock earlier! It was hilarious!
I giggled

Top Bottom