Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Antifa in DC claim the streets as theirs and threaten to “burn it down”

BigBucnNole

Elite
This shit won’t last for long with dems in control.

Probably not but... it could. It’s one thing to foster and promote it, it’s another to control the movement and I’m not sure the Dems realize what they have. Whether it was the tea party, BLM, occupy wall street, or maga, they all have one over riding thing in common, people have been fucked over for too long. Everyone can disagree as to what to do about it and how to respond, the main theme is the same across the board.

People don’t have any money, and career opportunity and free speech are going down the drain. Average paycheck is sucked up by health insurance, mortgage, taxes, and food. Leaves you with $50 bucks in your pocket and no where to bitch about it. And btw, you are the one that should feel guilty about the shit sandwich you are stuck eating.

I stand by what I said earlier about today’s strife going back as far as the housing collapse. When that happened retirements, savings, college funds were wiped out. No one went to jail and Obama was the bullshit hope and change candidate. That didn’t work, then came Trump. Now the reward is Biden? Folks hate the system, not only did ‘08 wipe out the wealth base of the middle class, it pushed people further into debt. Out sourcing further fvcked their employment opportunities. Shit is not going to end well.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
As long as its private citizens getting harassed they aren't going to anything drastic. If one of those antifa twerps threaten Pelosi or AOC then they will be labeled right wing extremist and rounded up and jailed for insurrection under orders from DJT.

Peach-head

Poster
Probably not but... it could. It’s one thing to foster and promote it, it’s another to control the movement and I’m not sure the Dems realize what they have. Whether it was the tea party, BLM, occupy wall street, or maga, they all have one over riding thing in common, people have been fucked over for too long. Everyone can disagree as to what to do about it and how to respond, the main theme is the same across the board.

People don’t have any money, and career opportunity and free speech are going down the drain. Average paycheck is sucked up by health insurance, mortgage, taxes, and food. Leaves you with $50 bucks in your pocket and no where to bitch about it. And btw, you are the one that should feel guilty about the shit sandwich you are stuck eating.

I stand by what I said earlier about today’s strife going back as far as the housing collapse. When that happened retirements, savings, college funds were wiped out. No one went to jail and Obama was the bullshit hope and change candidate. That didn’t work, then came Trump. Now the reward is Biden? Folks hate the system, not only did ‘08 wipe out the wealth base of the middle class, it pushed people further into debt. Out sourcing further fvcked their employment opportunities. Shit is not going to end well.
Now that I think about it, BLM riots flourished under Obama. It’s what they want, justification to wipe out our so called democracy and replace it with whatever they have in mind.

As long as its private citizens getting harassed they aren't going to anything drastic. If one of those antifa twerps threaten Pelosi or AOC then they will be labeled right wing extremist and rounded up and jailed for insurrection under orders from DJT.
giphy.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Give them their streets, as long as it's shithole city's, and turn them all into CHAZ/CHOP or whatever they want to call it. And no outside help, IE police or emergency services, no snow removal, no trash pick up, unless they pay for it.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Now that I think about it, BLM riots flourished under Obama. It’s what they want, justification to wipe out our so called democracy and replace it with whatever they have in mind.

What I think the version of BLM back then was the Dems attempt to hijack the movement and use it to counter the tea party. They still don’t recognize the root cause of what they have on their hands. Or if they do, they don’t give a shit.

Dems, corporate interests, neocons all want to rewind the clock back to 2005 and not recognize a single thing about how the world has progressed. Tucker had a good monologue the other night, the people that failed that era are officially back in charge.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Man 100% agree

Peach-head

Poster
What I think the version of BLM back then was the Dems attempt to hijack the movement and use it to counter the tea party. They still don’t recognize the root cause of what they have on their hands. Or if they do, they don’t give a shit.

Dems, corporate interests, neocons all want to rewind the clock back to 2005 and not recognize a single thing about how the world has progressed. Tucker had a good monologue the other night, the people that failed that era are officially back in charge.

LMAO, neocons? GTFO troll.

Top Bottom