Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anti vaxxers eternally BTFO’d

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Vaccines help protect you by training your immune system to react to whatever specific virus you're vaxd for, thereby lessening the severity of symptoms.

They do not stop you from contracting it. They do not stop you from being a carrier to spread it. All it does is give you a layer of protection. Why is this so fucking hard for people to understand.
Moving the goalposts. A proper vaccine like the polio vaccine can wipe a deadly disease out. These latest ones seem to exacerbate the virus. Plus lab rats and shit. SKOL!

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I've take both the pfizer and moderna shots. FYI.

What if we aren't sorry that the unvaccinated are suffering debilitating, life-long medical issues as a result of their wilful ignorance, avarice, and thirst for chaos in the name of "law and order?" These are the same people who gleefully declared Obama was a secret Muslim-Kenyan deep state body double plant who was simultaneously the most cunning foe America had ever faced and a bumbling idiot to make Mr. Bean appear a Nobel laureate.

I'm sorry they're sick. I'm sorry they're going to have consequences for the rest of their lives. I'm sorry that those responsible among us will have to support them through disability, medicare, and higher hospital bills when they ignore their six-figure costs to ignorance. I'm sorry we have two Americas - one hardworking, responsible, and concerned for the welfare of our brethren, and Republicans. And I'm tired of paying for the latter.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Vaccines help protect you by training your immune system to react to whatever specific virus you're vaxd for, thereby lessening the severity of symptoms.

They do not stop you from contracting it. They do not stop you from being a carrier to spread it. All it does is give you a layer of protection. Why is this so fucking hard for people to understand.
Hows that polio vaccine work then?

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder

Do some research buddy, you didn’t take a traditional vaccine, you took a gene therapy, which is also why applesauce is lying his ass off about the FDA approving it sometime soon.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

What if we aren't sorry that the unvaccinated are suffering debilitating, life-long medical issues as a result of their wilful ignorance, avarice, and thirst for chaos in the name of "law and order?" These are the same people who gleefully declared Obama was a secret Muslim-Kenyan deep state body double plant who was simultaneously the most cunning foe America had ever faced and a bumbling idiot to make Mr. Bean appear a Nobel laureate.

I'm sorry they're sick. I'm sorry they're going to have consequences for the rest of their lives. I'm sorry that those responsible among us will have to support them through disability, medicare, and higher hospital bills when they ignore their six-figure costs to ignorance. I'm sorry we have two Americas - one hardworking, responsible, and concerned for the welfare of our brethren, and Republicans. And I'm tired of paying for the latter.
You should definitely take the other 2-3 brands as well. Thank you for protecting us. Do you get super immunity if you take the vaccines again? You should try.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

That is exactly right. So go on with your business and Ill go on with mine. Why did you get vaccinated?
How does what I do have any effect on you? You cannot make it make sense. America was based on me doing me.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I just wish the vaccinated would mind their own fucking business. This vaccine is a non issue unless you have taken it and then it becomes 'everyone must comply as I did for the betterment of society' bull shit. I just laugh as I sit here naturally immunized by kicking this flu's ass! SKOL!
1627315242076.png

BigBucnNole

Elite
I can hardly stand listening to that idiot let alone look at that lying cunt. I also have not plans to travel to that limey utopian state or most of the other Orwellian states in Europe. SKOL!

I like her. She seems like she’d be a wild time in the sack. She’d claw, I’d spit in her mouth. She’d rage and hate ride me. I’d flip her around and finish her off. No fucking mercy.

tenor.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I like her. She seems like she’d be a wild time in the sack. She’d claw, I’d spit in her mouth. She’d rage and hate ride me. I’d flip her around and finish her off. No fucking mercy.

tenor.gif
Some of us have standards, some of us do not. Once that taint is on you, you can never get it off. SKOL!

BigBucnNole

Elite
Sounds like a slump and rubbing your own willy don't count. haha SKOL!

Pretend you were at a hotel bar in DC. If she came up to you, grabbed your crotch and said “Viking, I want you to spit in my mouth in yore room.” You’d be all like “gross yore a communist and leftist.”???

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Pretend you were at a hotel bar in DC. If she came up to you, grabbed your crotch and said “Viking, I want you to spit in my mouth in yore room.” You’d be all like “gross yore a communist and leftist.”???
Hard pass bro. That’s what 28 amazing years with a shield maiden like mine can do for you. Keeps you out of the gutter. But if I was an ugly fuck like you I’d probably bang anything that gave me a sniff too.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Hard pass bro. That’s what 28 amazing years with a shield maiden like mine can do for you. Keeps you out of the gutter. But if I was an ugly fuck like you I’d probably bang anything that gave me a sniff too.

Okay. More likely to bust out the pocket constitution and read her the second amendment.

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
I like how the people that are “most likely to have complications” are the ones in here preaching the vaccine.

@absoluteUnit, you regularly sit on dildos and fuck dolls. I’ve seen your arm and you should watch your cholesterol. You’re not completely retarded but you’re ABSOLUTEunhealthy.

@BigBucnNole, if that’s legit you in your profile pic you could also stand to look at eating some more greens.

The flu could eat both of you up for a month when half this place would kick it in 2-3 days.

You’re vaccinated because you’re afraid of dying. We are unvaccinated because the cons out-weigh the pros for us. We aren’t fat unhealthy fucks that live at our mothers and fuck silicon.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Yes, we all know what vaccines are.

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
I’m 32. My social security is fucked. If I somehow became disabled and ran out of INSURANCE. OFC the government is gonna rip “disability” out from under me.

If I wanted disability, I would sit on my fuckin couch and go to the doctor every day.

I know people deserve the shit, but I won’t ever count on unemployment nor disability without getting seriously injured in the workplace.

I’m so fuckin sick of this narrative that the “essential workers” that never fuckin skipped a beat during this whole scamdemic are now the ones being labeled as “anti-vax”.

I work in oil and gas, I am a “necessary evil”. I have been all over the country and never skipped a fuckin beat with this shit.

if you are vaccinated, why do you care if I’m not? You want to eat that pill every morning, stay your ass home.

You forget about all the people that work in refineries, powerhouses, and on pipeline every summer/winter so your fat fuckin asses can be “comfortable” in your AC/heat.

This shit is comical. I go to work every day knowing I’m “replaceable”. You fucks go to places that could be automated in 2 weeks and bitch like a hooker negotiating on a corner.

Get healthy. Nut the fuck up. Do some physical labor.

Lifetime movies and dildos are ruining this country.

That’s a woman thing @absoluteUnit. You’re being entirely too literal and your butt chugging ass is going to make me learn this block button. I know you don’t give a fuck. But you’re fat and gay. Your public opinion of politics is rainbows.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m 32. My social security is fucked. If I somehow became disabled and ran out of INSURANCE. OFC the government is gonna rip “disability” out from under me.

If I wanted disability, I would sit on my fuckin couch and go to the doctor every day.

I know people deserve the shit, but I won’t ever count on unemployment nor disability without getting seriously injured in the workplace.

I’m so fuckin sick of this narrative that the “essential workers” that never fuckin skipped a beat during this whole scamdemic are now the ones being labeled as “anti-vax”.

I work in oil and gas, I am a “necessary evil”. I have been all over the country and never skipped a fuckin beat with this shit.

if you are vaccinated, why do you care if I’m not? You want to eat that pill every morning, stay your ass home.

You forget about all the people that work in refineries, powerhouses, and on pipeline every summer/winter so your fat fuckin asses can be “comfortable” in your AC/heat.

This shit is comical. I go to work every day knowing I’m “replaceable”. You fucks go to places that could be automated in 2 weeks and bitch like a hooker negotiating on a corner.

Get healthy. Nut the fuck up. Do some physical labor.

Lifetime movies and dildos are ruining this country.

That’s a woman thing @absoluteUnit. You’re being entirely too literal and your butt chugging ass is going to make me learn this block button. I know you don’t give a fuck. But you’re fat and gay. Your public opinion of politics is rainbows.
I think @absoluteUnit has the politics of a Mucil consumer but I don’t wanna say for sure…

Top Bottom