Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another day, another idiot move by libs.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Fully support this. Let MS 13 and the Crips start robbing the hollywood hills and bring some humility to Hollywood

Devils advocate tho, super hardcore gang investigations where they try to pull the top guys off the street can sometimes end catastrophically like in Chicago when they locked up all the main drug leaders and then all sense of order was lost. I’m not saying this is the strategic vision they are employing (sounds like a muhhh racism thing to me) but it is a factor to consider

CurtOFD78

Elite
Some good could come of this... hear me out.

If these gangs start moving into Beverly Hills and into the areas that all the movie/TV celebs live, then just maybe they'll realize what a dumb idea it was and GASP they would admit their mistake.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Some good could come of this... hear me out.

If these gangs start moving into Beverly Hills and into the areas that all the movie/TV celebs live, then just maybe they'll realize what a dumb idea it was and GASP they would admit their mistake.
While it sounds good on that premise, the leaders are smart and understand if they do that what you suggest will happen and they will get shut down. Once again it will just cause more power struggles in the inner city and fights for control over those areas. More shootings, robberies to hard working families just trying to get out of the hood. Liberals intentions are never what they portray, just what is better for the party leaders.

Red'75™

Poster
Founder
Anyone ever wonder if these people actually want more violence in the streets? I can imagine all kinds of reasons but any one of those would quickly be labeled a "conspiracy theory" and vehemently denied by the left. But think about it, these jackholes aren't stupid. Foolish, maybe but not stupid. Their eyeing a much larger prize here. A prize that spells L-O-S-E for the rest of us.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Anyone ever wonder if these people actually want more violence in the streets? I can imagine all kinds of reasons but any one of those would quickly be labeled a "conspiracy theory" and vehemently denied by the left. But think about it, these jackholes aren't stupid. Foolish, maybe but not stupid. Their eyeing a much larger prize here. A prize that spells L-O-S-E for the rest of us.

I think the powers that be want exactly that. Alot of the politicians may be stupidly buying into it, or blackmailed or bribed into supporting it...but I 100% believe there are many who are trying to tear this country apart from within. Doing a good job of it too, at this point.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I really just think it’s stupidity from the SJW class and lingering TDS

Top Bottom