Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

An alt-right jihad is rising on social media

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is this the publication Fauci used to suppress dissent to his silly lockdown policies?
Not sure, but it’s wild that they are comparing Chuds to Islamic suicide bombers:

“Across platforms, my team collected more than 5,000 memes and meme videos created and shared by alt-jihadists and the digital communities around them. Roughly 20 percent of these pieces of content were supportive of militant groups, including Hamas, the Taliban, and jihadist organizations such as Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham. We found similar dynamics with supporters of Iran-backed militias like Hezbollah and the Houthis. All of them used some form of alt-right trope or imagery—such as Pepe the Frog, GigaChads, Wojaks, and YesChads!—and all exhibited some affinity for a range of jihadist groups. Not only did young jihadists appropriate alt-right aesthetics, they similarly adopted the language of the other adjacent “chan” cultures, using words like “king,” “chad,” “based,” and “wifu,” transliterated into Arabic.”

But I guess the right does the same thing with the Alt-Left Antifa crowd.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It’s really ashame that Wired has gone off the deep end, I used to look forward to getting that magazine. Unsubscribed about 2-3 years ago when the let their political opinions get in the way of their reporting.
I never kept up with them explicitly but I do seem to remember good stuff coming out of there at some point

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What is a chud?
790DFDC8-ECD3-498B-9DD0-E23F8804A9D5.jpeg

This is chud he’s an alt right internet warrior that posts on 4chan and thinks he’s a chad. Chud is actually a loser that sits around and whines about the times and gets maxed out by the left daily.

But some chuds evolved into megachuds by eating a lot and working out. Megachuds have self confidence and don’t give a shit what the left thinks. In fact, megachuds max out the left because they aren’t bothered by the lefts crazy antics. Megachud is really into tomboy chicks and loves to pump them full of seed to spread his genes.

E15A3592-9D65-46C4-92EF-2D0A94A8350F.png

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
View attachment 66884
They might be rising, but even at full robustness, they are still a very, very small portion of the world's population. The world is changing rapidly. What the left wanted to accomplish is actually back-firing on them because they have over-played their hand. All of the major powers have had enough of the radical Islam pandemic. The coalition of first world nations will not tolerate a return to the jihadist's mission of taking over the world. The dynamics in play from the West and even Russia and China will keep these fucking maniacs in a small playground and eventual dissipation into flaccidity.

Top Bottom