Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

An actual example of a Pedophile Elite: Jimmy Savile documentary on Netflix

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What's the cliffs here?
Cultural icon in the UK for nearly 60 years, incredible fame and connections. He had two shows on the BBC that spanned 20 years each. He had a close relationship the British PM Margaret Thatcher, direct contact and influence with the royal family.

He was involved extremely heavily in charity and fundraising. He funded the repair of a major spinal hospital in the UK and spent years doing charity work there.

Turns out he was raping kids the entire time. There were always “rumors” but nothing was ever said more. At the very end of his life it started to come out (he was in his 80s) but he never faced justice. He died in 2011.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
And of course we know that Netflix is always trying to subvert and I think they do so here by not drawing any real attention or question of the actual royalty.

They play the game of acknowledging there was a connection to scratch peoples itch, but then never go into detail about how the RF could not have known he was doing this and why did they still let him be so close. And of course we know the dirt on Prince Andrew that I still believe there is plenty more to come out about

D

Deleted member 2886

And of course we know that Netflix is always trying to subvert and I think they do so here by not drawing any real attention or question of the actual royalty.

They play the game of acknowledging there was a connection to scratch peoples itch, but then never go into detail about how the RF could not have known he was doing this and why did they still let him be so close. And of course we know the dirt on Prince Andrew that I still believe there is plenty more to come out about
It's recently been revealed that a trove of old-skool physical letters were found amongst this Savile predators shit.
IMG_20220420_164843.jpg
The letters, which date back to the 80s, were between Savile and prince Charlie.
IMG_20220420_164314.jpg

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Watched it over the weekend. I believe this guy was truly a spawn of Satan. He openly mocked the notion of the accusations.
Even in death he mocked with the phrase, "It was fun while it lasted" on his head stone. Poetic justice that his entire marker was taken down.
This guy was the equivalent of Dick Clark here in America.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Cultural icon in the UK for nearly 60 years, incredible fame and connections. He had two shows on the BBC that spanned 20 years each. He had a close relationship the British PM Margaret Thatcher, direct contact and influence with the royal family.

He was involved extremely heavily in charity and fundraising. He funded the repair of a major spinal hospital in the UK and spent years doing charity work there.

Turns out he was raping kids the entire time. There were always “rumors” but nothing was ever said more. At the very end of his life it started to come out (he was in his 80s) but he never faced justice. He died in 2011.
Close relationship with a white conservative pretty much sums up pedophiles.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Fuck Netflix. No shit, like he hasn't been covered ad nauseum in the LAC thread. Turn off the boobtube and start taking action. Anybody who watches that shit is enabling the enemy and thus my enemy. Wake up!! FUCK!!!!! Half the people in here are still half asleep. Prove me wrong.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Watched it over the weekend. I believe this guy was truly a spawn of Satan. He openly mocked the notion of the accusations.
Even in death he mocked with the phrase, "It was fun while it lasted" on his head stone. Poetic justice that his entire marker was taken down.
This guy was the equivalent of Dick Clark here in America.
These were my sentiments exactly. After his death over 500 people came forward and admitted being accosted by that POS. Makes you wonder how many didn’t. And we’re even talking about raping kids in hospitals, mental institutions and even paralytics. Pure evil.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Fuck Netflix. No shit, like he hasn't been covered ad nauseum in the LAC thread. Turn off the boobtube and start taking action. Anybody who watches that shit is enabling the enemy and thus my enemy. Wake up!! FUCK!!!!! Half the people in here are still half asleep. Prove me wrong.
Talking about things is not taking action. Talking about things in the LAC thread is not taking action. Talking about the same shit over and over in the LAC thread is not taking action. Complaining about the woes of society is not taking action.

Maintaining a forum that is free of censorship is taking action. Working with legal and accounting professionals to make sure no one can take down a free speech forum is a taking action. Working to build a secure network on the back of a crypto project is taking action. What actions are you taking?

I largely am responsible for starting the LAC thread posting the 4chan posts on the Saudi connection to Las Vegas years ago. I've known about all this shit for years and years. I don't care to talk about it anymore.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I'm not doing anything. Not even watching that shit platform Netflix. haha, what I am doing is not really any of your concern. I am doing plenty. Capeche?
I assume you are using some form of Microsoft, Apple or Android product to access this site. Whichever corporation you give your money to appreciates your support

TJHall1

Legendary
HauntingMindlessEastsiberianlaika-max-1mb.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

Hey c'mon man, gimme a minute, I only just woke up.
It's like,...the,...ya know,...the morning here😁jks.

Honestly though,...I've been frustrated too, by the lack of any real/noticable counter-action,...for many years.

If it were up to me, and I dunno maybe I was the-not-so-evil-grown up version of that psycho Brightburn kid,...let's say - Curiousburn😂.

Rn, Curiousburn would have established a very substantial collection of humanities most vile, corrupted, traitorous cretans.

Most either already stashed away safely within, or on their merry frozen way hurtling towards, where C-burn likes to collect rotten things,.....the sun.
😉

Fuck that'd be sweet!

Unfortunately C-burn ain't a reality,...🤔yet,...🤣,...but there is an action any of us mere non-super human mortals can take.

Gnosis-(knowledge) is a true power available for us,...any of us.
Imagine some cunt with ALL possible advantages at their disposal,...EXCEPT, that this cunt wholly lacks the knowledge of ALL these advantages for which would otherwise be at their disposal.

The cunt would be entirely impotent right?

I reckon so.

I reckon it's why it is critically important that we share as much knowledge-any way we can,...before the nefarious hidden-hand shits get a chance to effectively shut down, or REALLY restrict our means for communication aye.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get out there to start lobbing the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds at the sun.

Unfortunately the dominance systems in place mean any real physical action expeditiously gets ones-ass either locked away, or terminated.

That's why when I came across TFSF and realized what John and some of you others are taking action to accomplish.
I was immediately on board.
Hence why I've absolutely no issues with throwing in my full support.
I'm no Elon Husk, but I'll chuck in as much of a big phat money wad into the TFSF donation fund as possible, and it's also why I was hard out on that,...ah,..."mission" recently.

Viking bro, I've a fuck tonne of tripped out info, in PDFs, etc, which I've been wanting to share though I most often don't bother unless it seems there's a chance it's going to be useful to those I share it with.

Which is very fuckin rare.

Are you interested?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
People on here want to make a difference. I do too. If people want to make a difference we need to be more organized. People need responsibilities. If we want to be efficient and effective, people need to be doing things they are good at.

We need an organization, seperate from the business that runs the site. People need roles and responsibilities in that organization.

I have my role. I have an organization of people that help me. I have to protect the corner of the internet we have a foothold on. I can’t manage on organization of people trying to get together to use numbers and ideals and influence to make a real difference. I can just provide a place where something like that might happen.

Personal opinion: We need a community that is fun and relaxed and discussing day to day topics and activities. People want to be a part of that. You can’t just grab someone and say: hey, come jump in this thread dance your cares away on thefreespeechforum.com and get red pilled. Oh yeah and you better read the first 2500 pages to catch up. I’m saying that tongue in cheek obviously, but there is some truth to it

Oler Ted

Elite
These were my sentiments exactly. After his death over 500 people came forward and admitted being accosted by that POS. Makes you wonder how many didn’t. And we’re even talking about raping kids in hospitals, mental institutions and even paralytics. Pure evil.
The royal family had to know this shit to was going on the whole time. And they still let him stick in their circle.

People on here want to make a difference. I do too. If people want to make a difference we need to be more organized. People need responsibilities. If we want to be efficient and effective, people need to be doing things they are good at.

We need an organization, seperate from the business that runs the site. People need roles and responsibilities in that organization.

I have my role. I have an organization of people that help me. I have to protect the corner of the internet we have a foothold on. I can’t manage on organization of people trying to get together to use numbers and ideals and influence to make a real difference. I can just provide a place where something like that might happen.

Personal opinion: We need a community that is fun and relaxed and discussing day to day topics and activities. People want to be a part of that. You can’t just grab someone and say: hey, come jump in this thread dance your cares away on thefreespeechforum.com and get red pilled. Oh yeah and you better read the first 2500 pages to catch up. I’m saying that tongue in cheek obviously, but there is some truth to it
In my neck of the woods we don’t have anyone organizing anything.

I’m guessing you’re the owner of the website? If so cool little thing you’ve got going here.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Netflix has lost its mind and purpose, just like CNN+

Top Bottom