Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amir Locke Killing by Minneapolis Police Department

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Do away with no knock raids. IF you have a standoff that leads to suicide or suicide by cop.... fine. But too many people are being killed while armed when it is completely legal to bear arms in our country.

Raids should be used only when extreme chance of loss of life is present or if you are dealing with a Capone type crime leader.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Do away with no knock raids. IF you have a standoff that leads to suicide or suicide by cop.... fine. But too many people are being killed while armed when it is completely legal to bear arms in our country.

Raids should be used only when extreme chance of loss of life is present or if you are dealing with a Capone type crime leader.

This. Shame he didn't come out from under the blanket guns blazing, as soon as they opened the door.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This is 100% murder. The police just entered this mans home and killed him
I'd like to know how anyone could defend the police in this situation
just to play the other side .... having a gun under a blanket in your own living quarters is far from a crime.
Just about everyone I know keeps a gun within arms distance while they sleep

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

At first viewing I agree with you 100%. As with everything these days, there may be more to the story than a 15 second clip.

Was he a wanted man? Was he considered armed and dangerous? Had he had a shootout with police before? So much more context is needed. But i agree with you, knowing only what we know from that video, that is a really bad look for law enforcement.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
At first viewing I agree with you 100%. As with everything these days, there may be more to the story than a 15 second clip.

Was he a wanted man? Was he considered armed and dangerous? Had he had a shootout with police before? So much more context is needed. But i agree with you, knowing only what we know from that video, that is a really bad look for law enforcement.
i hear ya unless he was a serial killer wanted for murder i don't see how it can be justified . This was reckless. Just wait for him to come outside or get him while he's driving

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Its infuriating how the MSM can cherry pick these racial shootings whenever it fits the agenda. The world burned and monuments were made for Floyd and in my eyes this is 10x worse
I looked it up on the MSMS sites and its buried on the Foxnews homepage and nowhere to be seen on cnn or msncbc

Viking

Legendary
Founder

I could roll to my right and have my .45 ready to unload. The issue is the shield maiden can roll to her left and have her .40 ready. We don't argue in the bedroom. haha SKOL!

BTAvenger

Elite

Bullfuckingshit. Police need the no knock provision on many raids. For officer safety purposes. I’ve been on hundreds of raids and The element of surprise is paramount in many cases. You simply can’t give these felons who feel like they have nothing to lose in life the opportunity to sit and open fire. Common sense needs to prevail here.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Bullfuckingshit. Police need the no knock provision on many raids. For officer safety purposes. I’ve been on hundreds of raids and The element of surprise is paramount in many cases. You simply can’t give these felons who feel like they have nothing to lose in life the opportunity to sit and open fire. Common sense needs to prevail here.
The only reason they do it is to prevent people from flushing drugs down the toilet. No knock warrants in the middle of the night is just straight up murder

Last edited:

BTAvenger

Elite
The only reason they do it is to prevent people from flushing drugs down the toilet. No knock warrants in the middle of the night is just straight up murder
How exactly is a no knock warrant being executed “straight up murder”? That’s fucking retarded liberal hyperbole. GTFOH with that pussy ass bullshit.

Preventing people from disposing of drugs or other contraband or hiding it in a secret compartment (which I have seen) is only part of the equation. The seconds elapsing post entry of a no knock warrant can be the difference between a criminal grabbing a gun and using it and being stopped before he can. The disorientation of being jarred out of sleep takes a few seconds for most to realize what’s going on. That small window saves officers lives. And I have seen it firsthand many times.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
How exactly is a no knock warrant being executed “straight up murder”? That’s fucking retarded liberal hyperbole. GTFOH with that pussy ass bullshit.

Preventing people from disposing of drugs or other contraband or hiding it in a secret compartment (which I have seen) is only part of the equation. The seconds elapsing post entry of a no knock warrant can be the difference between a criminal grabbing a gun and using it and being stopped before he can. The disorientation of being jarred out of sleep takes a few seconds for most to realize what’s going on. That small window saves officers lives. And I have seen it firsthand many times.

In this instance, those seconds & the officers' poor reaction cost an innocent man his life.

BTAvenger

Elite
In this instance, those seconds & the officers' poor reaction cost an innocent man his life.
Maybe. First of all it’s a 1 in a million scenario. Secondly…believing the initial narrative less than 24 hours after an incident has proven to be folly.

PleasureMoose

Legendary

no knock warrants is literally pussy ass bullshit.. being a police officer is for low-midwits who drink too much and cheat on their wives with the dispatchers and are completely wrapped up in their ingroup “us vs them” mentality where everyone not a cop is either a perp or a perp who just hasn’t been caught yet. And a whole fucking lot of them are enthusiastic gun grabbers who think they should be the only people allowed to carry guns

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
no knock warrants is literally pussy ass bullshit.. being a police officer is for low-midwits who drink too much and cheat on their wives with the dispatchers and are completely wrapped up in their ingroup “us vs them” mentality where everyone not a cop is either a perp or a perp who just hasn’t been caught yet. And a whole fucking lot of them are enthusiastic gun grabbers who think they should be the only people allowed to carry guns
Wow, this is pretty ridiculous. Are there a lot of cops like that? Sure, but generalizing all cops as "low-midwits", "drunks", and "cheaters" is pretty dumb. Did a cop bang your wife?

BTAvenger

Elite
Dude wtf is wrong with you? You sound like one of those lunatics I see on the Libs of TikTok videos.

QuanChi

Elite
If you don’t want to get shot by the police (1) don’t hang out at a drug den (2) don’t bust out of the covers gun first

Good reaction time by the officer. The cops were doing their job. If they didn’t shoot the guy, good chance one of them gets shot. So either shoot the guy in a raid you were commissioned to do, or get shot in the fuckin face.

Either way, riots are coming. Took about a week or so for things to pick up with George

TJHall1

Legendary
If you don’t want to get shot by the police (1) don’t hang out at a drug den (2) don’t bust out of the covers gun first

Good reaction time by the officer. The cops were doing their job. If they didn’t shoot the guy, good chance one of them gets shot. So either shoot the guy in a raid you were commissioned to do, or get shot in the fuckin face.

Either way, riots are coming. Took about a week or so for things to pick up with George
I agree with everything if that's what the situation was. I don't see how you can come to that conclusion just watching that video that that's what happened tho. Maybe I missed something but I couldn't tell anything from it.

QuanChi

Elite
I agree with everything if that's what the situation was. I don't see how you can come to that conclusion just watching that video that that's what happened tho. Maybe I missed something but I couldn't tell anything from it.
I would imagine the cops wouldn’t just pick a random apartment to raid. And I doubt the owners of a raid-worthy apartment would just have a missionary sleeping on the couch

TJHall1

Legendary
I would imagine the cops wouldn’t just pick a random apartment to raid. And I doubt the owners of a raid-worthy apartment would just have a missionary sleeping on the couch
That's clearly not the part I was talking about. I'm talking about the specifics as to whether he drew on them, did they announce they were law enforcement, was he deservedly shot?
Or was he sleeping with a gun and woke up startled with it in hand and got blasted.
I give the benefit of the doubt to cops usually but I can't tell anything from that video except that dude got plugged by the cops.

That's my point.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What about when they kill kids at the wrong house or a guy who wasn't on the warrant but just happened to be at the residence? I get what you are saying but you can't earn the hate man. The harder police crackdown on law abiding citizens the more the populace will turn on police and then we'll have a shitshow.

BTAvenger

Elite
What about when they kill kids at the wrong house or a guy who wasn't on the warrant but just happened to be at the residence? I get what you are saying but you can't earn the hate man. The harder police crackdown on law abiding citizens the more the populace will turn on police and then we'll have a shitshow.
I agree with you…but what you stated happens .00000000001 % of the time.. And that likely is a high estimate. Only reason this is even a topic is the liberal media and gaslighting by the left. If officers fuck up that badly and then they suffer the consequences. But again from experience if they are raiding a house and the officer is a good and experienced investigator…he ain’t hitting the wrong house. And they don’t allow rookies to hit houses without some sort of sign off by more experienced officers/detectives. I don’t know shit about this particular incident. But I know if a dude is sleeping on a couch with a gun under his blanket it generally isn’t because he is a solid citizen looking to protect someone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom