Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

American Military Commanders Are Directly in Control of War on the Ground (link)...

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Rumor is that the reason Russia hasn't leveled the steel factory in Mariupol is because there are French and American soldiers there. 5 helicopters have been shot down trying to land on the site. Macron has been in talks with Russia about something...

And an American General was captured with a Ukrainian unit a week or so ago.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Rumor is that the reason Russia hasn't leveled the steel factory in Mariupol is because there are French and American soldiers there. 5 helicopters have been shot down trying to land on the site. Macron has been in talks with Russia about something...

And an American General was captured with a Ukrainian unit a week or so ago.

The captured General thing has been widely criticized as false. Not saying that is 100% certain. Still, even my brother who has active duty 2 and 3 star friends says it's not accurate.

Now, us having black ops troops on the ground? You're got damn right I believe that.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The captured General thing has been widely criticized as false. Not saying that is 100% certain. Still, even my brother who has active duty 2 and 3 star friends says it's not accurate.

Now, us having black ops troops on the ground? You're got damn right I believe that.
It is strange they are sending so many helicopters to that steel plant if that is true.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Maybe, maybe not. The Russian strategy/tactics haven't exactly been stellar through out this whole thing.

They never have been in any war. It takes a while for them to get rolling.

There last battle of Kiev in WWII was worst that this round.

Same for Kharkiv.

Russians beat the Germans with just more raw manpower and not tactics.

They always get a lot of their own folks needlessly killed. It is their history. However, they are much more willing to take casualties than the West which is a strength.

912.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
They never have been in any war. It takes a while for them to get rolling.

There last battle of Kiev in WWII was worst that this round.

Same for Kharkiv.

Russians beat the Germans with just more raw manpower and not tactics.

They always get a lot of their own folks needlessly killed. It is their history. However, they are much more willing to take casualties than the West which is a strength.

912.jpg

Even Napoleon beat that ass. The winter just got him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom