Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

American Made and Pro America Thread

Sikness23245

Elite
Share some great American made and Pro America companies, products, and services. For this thread, only things anyone on the forum can buy. If you know a great mom&pop, they should offer online ordering and shipping.

Food:
My Patriot Supply - Emergency Food
Black Rifle Coffee

Alcohol:
Horse Soldier Bourbon - Vet owned & operated

Pet food & supplies:
Merrick Pet Care - Dog and cat food

Cooking:
Smokin Brothers - American Made Smokers
Kitchen knives - Handmade

Coolers/ travel mugs/ etc:
Orca Coolers - American made

Body care:
Duke Cannon - Grooming supplies

Clothing:
All American Clothing
Hank's Belts
Origin Maine

Home goods:
My Pillow

Gun stuff:
We the People Holsters
Ruger Firearms - American made
Henry Firearms - American made
Palmetto Leather - Custom leather holsters
Milt Sparks Holsters - Custom leather

Utility Knives:
Grizzly Forge - Vet owned handmade knives
Uncle Hank's Knives - Handmade
Benchmade Knives

Cell phones and service:
Patriot Mobile - Cell phone service

Sports / Workout equipment:
Sorinex - Gym Equipment
Titleist golf balls

What else ya got?

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Grizzly Forge is a veteran owned knife maker. It's higher end but he does really solid work. Im wanting to get a few things from him but he stays sold out pretty quickly. His blades are works of art and definitely stand out. Couple other vet knife makers out there that Im looking into. Stuff just sells out so quick and its all hand made.

Sikness23245

Elite

Grizzly Forge is a veteran owned knife maker. It's higher end but he does really solid work. Im wanting to get a few things from him but he stays sold out pretty quickly. His blades are works of art and definitely stand out. Couple other vet knife makers out there that Im looking into. Stuff just sells out so quick and its all hand made.

Perfect addition. Price and product don't matter as long as they support our country. We need a wide range of products and services with a wide range of price points to effectively compete with the anti-America economy.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Stumbled across this site while browsing...The video on it is pretty good. Mentions the stuff @MVTPatriot said about New Balance and other brands. Have a good categorized list of shoes at the bottom. I didn't recognize many but am going to start digging into them.

This is the shoes portion of the site...I haven't started digging through the rest of it yet.

crosby6818

Poster

Pellet Smokers

Sikness23245

Elite

Pellet Smokers
Black Rifle Coffee Company

Added.

Sikness23245

Elite
Stumbled across this site while browsing...The video on it is pretty good. Mentions the stuff @MVTPatriot said about New Balance and other brands. Have a good categorized list of shoes at the bottom. I didn't recognize many but am going to start digging into them.

This is the shoes portion of the site...I haven't started digging through the rest of it yet.

Nice find, pulled a couple more from there. Will try to research a little more later.

Sikness23245

Elite

First pull from this list: Duke Cannon.

IN A WORLD OF WEAK HANDSHAKES, HERE'S A FINGER-CRUSHING INTRODUCTION.​

Duke Cannon hails from a simpler time. A time when the term handyman was redundant. A time when chivalry and patriotism weren’t considered old- fashioned. A time when you never put the word salad next to bar.
But something happened along the way. Men were encouraged to put down their lug wrenches and pick up their phones to hashtag for help. Substance was replaced by the flash of guys taking selfies. And instead of getting up before dawn to build railroads, men started going to the gym at 9 a.m. to ride pretend bicycles.
As any historian worth his salt will tell you, this country was built by folks with a sense of purpose. Duke Cannon’s purpose is simple: to make superior-quality grooming goods that meet the high standards of hard-working men. Our products are tested by soldiers, not boy bands. And they’re made in a little place we like to call the United States of America.
We value things like hard work, family, community, bacon and country; we champion builders, creators, sledge hammerers, holders of doors and fixers of toilets; we have the utmost respect for teachers and farmers and soldiers and first responders—so it’s no wonder good folks feel right at home in Duke Cannon Country.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

High quality, made in the USA gym equipment. I am planning to upgrade to them once I am ready to spend a lot of money.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Black Rifle Coffee Company
Has anyone ever ordered from here? I have seen advertisements for the coffee, but haven't pulled the trigger on buying. Kuering, Dunkin, black coffee drinker, but willing to change.

TJHall1

Legendary
Has anyone ever ordered from here? I have seen advertisements for the coffee, but haven't pulled the trigger on buying. Kuering, Dunkin, black coffee drinker, but willing to change.
I haven't, but a friend does. He loves it. And they offer a lot more than just coffee. No clue on the prices or anything tho.

Juro

Elite
I’m a vet and they’re vet owned and full supported, so I’m a sucker.

Plus, my good friend knows one of the co-founders, so I have an in if I ever need it.

I enjoy their coffee really well without the bias, of course.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m a vet and they’re vet owned and full supported, so I’m a sucker.

Plus, my good friend knows one of the co-founders, so I have an in if I ever need it.

I enjoy their coffee really well without the bias, of course.
Thank you good sir for your service. Also @Chris Farley . This gives me an idea.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
Hanks Belts, very good quality leather belts: https://www.hanksbelts.com/

I will say, that My Pillow is taking forever to ship. I ordered March 1st, and they don't even have a ship date yet. They did say "allow 3-4 weeks for delivery", but that seemed like a gross overestimation at the time. It is 4 weeks now.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Hanks Belts, very good quality leather belts: https://www.hanksbelts.com/

I will say, that My Pillow is taking forever to ship. I ordered March 1st, and they don't even have a ship date yet. They did say "allow 3-4 weeks for delivery", but that seemed like a gross overestimation at the time. It is 4 weeks now.
Mine took forever (4 weeks) to ship and then were stolen off my porch. Contacted My Pillow and had the new pillows within a week.

Astragalus

Poster
Founder

Met this fellow in Sevierville, TN when I was up there with the family for a sports thing. He make knives out of railroad spikes and other things. High quality carbon steel. His wife makes the sheathes. I’ve bought several knives from him over the years. They are tough as can be and great for throwing in a hunting bag. They hold an edge well. You can actually sign up for a class for him to teach you how to make a knife at his forge. Pretty cool.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

If you are willing to spend a pretty penny on a kitchen knife, this guy has some awesome ones. I saw a YT video of him making one which is how I found him.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
Titleist is miA?

For more than 85 years, all Titleist golf balls have been manufactured in the greater New Bedford, Massachusetts area. Throughout these nine decades, Titleist has been golf's design and process technology leader, manufacturing golf balls with a wide range of constructions to meet golfers' varying performance needs.

A belief that a better process will result in a better quality and performance product has been constant throughout Titleist's history. An unwavering commitment to continuous improvement and performance and quality excellence are core values of the Titleist tradition.

Astragalus

Poster
Founder

I‘ve had a couple of pairs of boots made by the Paul Bond Company. They’ve been around forever. Unbelievable craftsmanship and quality. They send you a kit to measure your foot and make them with any style or leather you want. Both pairs I’ve had made fit perfectly right out of the box.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

If you are willing to spend a pretty penny on a kitchen knife, this guy has some awesome ones. I saw a YT video of him making one which is how I found him.
Will be keeping an eye on that walnut kitchen set coming out. That's what i've been wanting to get.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Lots of holster recs in here. Bummed to hear a bad review on We The People. For Kydex, try Alabama Holster. The best leather holsters that I have tried are Milt Sparks.

HJF20-Milt-Sparks-1.jpg

PCH-R.jpg

55bn.jpg

They have about a 6 month wait, last I heard.

Top Bottom