Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

American Dream is to move out

BigBucnNole

Elite
yn0h33x9q6w71.jpg

I used to teach at a state university during the day and strip at night. Was consistently worried one of my students would come in while I was working. The most ridiculous part was that technically, it was against the rules of my employment at the school—not stripping specifically, they didn’t want us to have a second job at all.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If you teach with it, yes.
My calculus teacher in high school used to always say he taught, math especially, because it provided him the easiest possible path to doing what he loved which was coaching and being the Athletic Director.

He used to always talk about how embarrassing it was to be called a teacher instead of coach or the AD.

BigBucnNole

Elite
My calculus teacher in high school used to always say he taught, math especially, because it provided him the easiest possible path to doing what he loved which was coaching and being the Athletic Director.

He used to always talk about how embarrassing it was to be called a teacher instead of coach or the AD.

STFU, yore from Ohio...

BigBucnNole

Elite
At least you can spell properly.

Yore teachers must have been from here in the 🐐

Literalee nobody cares about the shitty job market in Ohio where a math teacher had to survive by becoming a PE coach.

We get it... all the jobs left thanks to yore shit Unions. boo hoo.

TJHall1

Legendary
The American dream is so shitty people from all over the world are coming here by 1000s every day (legally and illegally) and the faggots who said they would leave when Trump was elected never fucking left.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
yn0h33x9q6w71.jpg

I used to teach at a state university during the day and strip at night. Was consistently worried one of my students would come in while I was working. The most ridiculous part was that technically, it was against the rules of my employment at the school—not stripping specifically, they didn’t want us to have a second job at all.
out at "stop voting for old white men"

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
A masters in education is about as bullshit of a sign of being intelligent as there is. Most teachers I know are legit idiots and im not just talking about politics. Just common sense shit goes right over their head.

Latest posts

Top Bottom