Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amazon coming out with “Announcerless” Football

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Very cool. Ready for the sports media to get its shit pushed in. Too bad it’s another conglomerate doing it, but better than nothing

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Very cool. Ready for the sports media to get its shit pushed in. Too and it’s another conglomerate doing it, but better than nothing
It does blow that they will probably get Rich off it but nothing would make me happier than to see all these ESPN and sports journalists forced onto YouTube to do their own solo podcasts and be destitute.

I’ve had enough of these guys in nice suits forcing me to listen to them talk about someone on the benches paper mache project and ignoring the game while there’s a gamechanging 3rd down coming up. It’s literally just only human interest stories and not play by play anymore ESPECIALLY on ESPm

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
It does blow that they will probably get Rich off it but nothing would make me happier than to see all these ESPN and sports journalists forced onto YouTube to do their own solo podcasts and be destitute.

I’ve had enough of these guys in nice suits forcing me to listen to them talk about someone on the benches paper mache project and ignoring the game while there’s a gamechanging 3rd down coming up. It’s literally just only human interest stories and not play by play anymore ESPECIALLY on ESPm
Ready for Crootn Sports to come online

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
This was tried in the 80s I think. Didn’t work
Yeah because TVs were complete shit and you needed a play by play just to know what was happening

Nowadays with high def and the ability to mic every individual player they don’t serve a purpose anymore.

Also, commentators weren’t just mouthpieces for China back then, they would occasionally pretend to talk football at least

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Wait sooo....you want Amazon to have more power ..... and you think this hurts the deep state.

😳🙄🤦‍♂️🤯
Power to do what? They’re pulling off the announcers to cut out the media companies. Those guys are much worse than Amazon

In this model they lose the ability to disseminate talking points during the games

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Power to do what? They’re pulling off the announcers to cut out the media companies. Those guys are much worse than Amazon

In this model they lose the ability to disseminate talking points during the games
Oh cool... can I come to hang in fantasy land?

Here in reality:

Amazon started as online book store....NOW THEY ARE A TOP RETAILER, A MAJOr MEDIA COMPANY,Amazon has CIA contracts, owns the Washington Post (CIA rag) and is owned and run by CIA stooge.

To me: Celebrating AMAZON for anything......is akin to Iranians chanting “DEATH TO AMERICA”

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Oh cool... can I come to hang in fantasy land?

Here in reality:

Amazon started as online book store....NOW THEY ARE A TOP RETAILER, A MAJOr MEDIA COMPANY,Amazon has CIA contracts, owns the Washington Post (CIA rag) and is owned and run by CIA stooge.

To me: Celebrating AMAZON for anything......is akin to Iranians chanting “DEATH TO AMERICA”
Okay but that doesn’t change the specifics of the platform in question you’re getting too general

You’re arguing a strong general trend about Amazons evil here and I don’t disagree with you but ultimately this comes down to

ABC/Disney other big media dissemination of talking points

vs.

Silence

Amazon is bad in the corporate sense but in the innovation sense they’ve provided a lot to numerous industries, and yes I hate their politics too, but I don’t see how you can argue for the alternative as better

BurntJ

Founder
Okay but that doesn’t change the specifics of the platform in question you’re getting too general

You’re arguing a strong general trend about Amazons evil here and I don’t disagree with you but ultimately this comes down to

ABC/Disney other big media dissemination of talking points

vs.

Silence

Amazon is bad in the corporate sense but in the innovation sense they’ve provided a lot to numerous industries, and yes I hate their politics too, but I don’t see how you can argue for the alternative as better
You are pretending they won’t just use banners on the screen or some other means to disseminate their propaganda.

see the most recent project veritas released against CNN. They will NEVER stop the propaganda.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
You are pretending they won’t just use banners on the screen or some other means to disseminate their propaganda.

see the most recent project veritas released against CNN. They will NEVER stop the propaganda.
So you’re siding with the institutional propagandists ? The media are the ones who staff the current talking heads people have to listen to during games

if we take you at your word as a worst case scenario And it amounts to Banners and audio commentary trade, I take that trade off 100’times out of 100. It’s not clear how many people in the world can read, but nearly EVERYONE in the world can listen

BurntJ

Founder
So you’re siding with the institutional propagandists ? The media are the ones who staff the current talking heads people have to listen to during games

if we take you at your word as a worst case scenario And it amounts to Banners and audio commentary trade, I take that trade off 100’times out of 100. It’s not clear how many people in the world can read, but nearly EVERYONE in the world can listen
JFC....you have to be trolling me right?

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
JFC....you have to be trolling me right?
No, you’re actually not engaging with any of my points and just throwing out peripheral information which leads me to believe you have a very passive observer in all this and don’t understand it at a level of detail. Now you may be the smartest guy in the would on the topic of sports broadcast media manipulation but you’re not displaying it here in any sort of tangible way.

This is a possible change to a media paradigm that is a cultural stronghold as far as having commentators and play by play people be essentially newscasters for the DNC and China in an audio format. How is that not a technological breakthrough?

BurntJ

Founder
No, you’re actually not engaging with any of my points and just throwing out peripheral information which leads me to believe you have a very passive observer in all this and don’t understand it at a level of detail. Now you may be the smartest guy in the would on the topic of sports broadcast media manipulation but you’re not displaying it here in any sort of tangible way.

This is a possible change to a media paradigm that is a cultural stronghold as far as having commentators and play by play people be essentially newscasters for the DNC and China in an audio format. How is that not a technological breakthrough?

Your entire premise is FANTASYLAND. YOU STATED...One less outlet for deep state propaganda.

You are approaching this as if what you said is true. I told YOU AMAZON IS THE DEEP STATE. You are acting as if something changes. So NBC doesn’t give you propaganda....you know a company AS GOOD....AMAZON. Then you act as though the Deep State is going to give up this means for delivery of propaganda without knowing where to shift for continuity.

Ypu may be the smartest man on the planet BUT your understanding of the Deep State appears way off.

I asked you about Fantasyland....meaning in dream world OR reality BC their is 0 chance of Amazon NOT being a Deep State entity. Deep State will still have complete control in 5/6 media families and is working to make Amazon #7. Hell they will have Fox completely, soon enough.

is the idea a good one....Sure, but I’m a realist UNTIL WE ELIMINATE OR BUY (a company like Newsmax/OANN become a giant equal to say Fox). They still have overwhelming control.
What peeks my interest is now that Amazon has a contract with the NFL....will Bezos be allowed to own a team? He has been pushing (in background) for the Washington Football Team. I could see that POS having Amazon dump the football (which would be devastating to what Amazon Media is attempting to become) contract....because being in the owners club is more exclusive for that Vain POS.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Your entire premise is FANTASYLAND. YOU STATED...One less outlet for deep state propaganda.

You are approaching this as if what you said is true. I told YOU AMAZON IS THE DEEP STATE. You are acting as if something changes. So NBC doesn’t give you propaganda....you know a company AS GOOD....AMAZON. Then you act as though the Deep State is going to give up this means for delivery of propaganda without knowing where to shift for continuity.

Ypu may be the smartest man on the planet BUT your understanding of the Deep State appears way off.

I asked you about Fantasyland....meaning in dream world OR reality BC their is 0 chance of Amazon NOT being a Deep State entity. Deep State will still have complete control in 5/6 media families and is working to make Amazon #7. Hell they will have Fox completely, soon enough.

is the idea a good one....Sure, but I’m a realist UNTIL WE ELIMINATE OR BUY (a company like Newsmax/OANN become a giant equal to say Fox). They still have overwhelming control.
What peeks my interest is now that Amazon has a contract with the NFL....will Bezos be allowed to own a team? He has been pushing (in background) for the Washington Football Team. I could see that POS having Amazon dump the football (which would be devastating to what Amazon Media is attempting to become) contract....because being in the owners club is more exclusive for that Vain POS.
I don’t agree here. I think Amazon doesn’t have the core competencies as a business necessary to effectively deliver that propaganda in the same manner that ABC/CBS/NBC etc. at least not for a while.

ESPECIALLY comparing the “sounds of the game” method of watching a game vs traditional media where they can basically deliver minute long soliloquy’s on a guy overcoming racism in the community like we see in NBA on a consistent basis.

You accept as an assumption that this continuity will be immediate and I think you’re completely wrong until you pose to me a comparable delivery system.

BurntJ

Founder
I don’t agree here. I think Amazon doesn’t have the core competencies as a business necessary to effectively deliver that propaganda in the same manner that ABC/CBS/NBC etc. at least not for a while.

ESPECIALLY comparing the “sounds of the game” method of watching a game vs traditional media where they can basically deliver minute long soliloquy’s on a guy overcoming racism in the community like we see in NBA on a consistent basis.

You accept as an assumption that this continuity will be immediate and I think you’re completely wrong until you pose to me a comparable delivery system.
1) Bezos OWNS the Washington Post...he knows and has top people handling this. (This isn’t Amazon bookstore days..Amazon retail supplier/manufacturer (ring...spy cams), Amazon cloud services, Whole Foods, Wash Post, THiS IS THE FINAL STEP IN AMAZON DOMINATION.)

2) sounds cute BUT NBA just started putting shit on jerseys and BLM on courts. Our TVs are going to end up looking like that NBA street game with graffiti (propaganda). (NO OFFENSE...THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AT THIS.) They will have a plan in place for this. I NEVER STATED KNOWING THEIR PLAN. (FYI: you are Greatly UNDERESTIMATING your enemy...refer to SunTsu on that)

3) I’m a realist and History has proven me right over and over, THIS IS WHY I SAID TO YOU....If ypu legit knock out one of the 5 MSN (not including fox) and then it’s 4/5 for them....that’s a dent!! BUT WHAT YOU STATED leads to 6/7 NOW. (And again Fox will be gone soon too). That’s not a victory.

Also, your premise is: Amazon helping you/us...really...?

I apologize if I come of like an Asshole....It’s the Anon in me.....

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
1) Bezos OWNS the Washington Post...he knows and has top people handling this. (This isn’t Amazon bookstore days..Amazon retail supplier/manufacturer (ring...spy cams), Amazon cloud services, Whole Foods, Wash Post, THiS IS THE FINAL STEP IN AMAZON DOMINATION.)

2) sounds cute BUT NBA just started putting shit on jerseys and BLM on courts. Our TVs are going to end up looking like that NBA street game with graffiti (propaganda). (NO OFFENSE...THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AT THIS.) They will have a plan in place for this. I NEVER STATED KNOWING THEIR PLAN. (FYI: you are Greatly UNDERESTIMATING your enemy...refer to SunTsu on that)

3) I’m a realist and History has proven me right over and over, THIS IS WHY I SAID TO YOU....If ypu legit knock out one of the 5 MSN (not including fox) and then it’s 4/5 for them....that’s a dent!! BUT WHAT YOU STATED leads to 6/7 NOW. (And again Fox will be gone soon too). That’s not a victory.

Also, your premise is: Amazon helping you/us...really...?

I apologize if I come of like an Asshole....It’s the Anon in me.....
You’re ignoring the micro issue in favor of a macro narrative that has nothing to do with the specific point of a small broadcast change. I never disputed Amazon sucks at a lot of things your punching at air so I don’t know what you’re even getting at. Bezos hasn’t displayed that business competency in a broadcast medium like sports journalism just because you insist he knows too people doesn’t change that from a positioning of resources and manpower and a tradition of success.

BLM on jerseys or whatever doesn’t compare to the motive force of the spoken word for the one reason that literacy in the country is so low. That’s a technological innovation to remove that kind of rhetoric for a broadcast that outweighs the shiftiness of the company that provided it.
AND if it is successful it can be duplicated easily also and from a business sense competitors will answer

Top Bottom