Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Am I the only sane person on this site?

Sikness23245

Elite
tenor.gif

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I think I proved my point. It’s okay if you guys are a little weird. I will help the normal people feel comfortable people feel comfortable over here.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I think I proved my point. It’s okay if you guys are a little weird. I will help the normal people feel comfortable people feel comfortable over here.
We might be a little off but at least we speak American round these parts.

America 1st

Founder
Starts bunghole wreckage thread, but accuses everyone else of scaring away the normies
We talking about the folks that follow high school aged boys on social media, while they work out & train, and while they play with other high school aged boys? The same folks that spend large sums of their money and time watching those minors grow into adults so they can enjoy watching those same flourishing youth play with each other over and over and over again?

Asking for a friend of course.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
We talking about the folks that follow high school aged boys on social media, while they work out & train, and while they play with other high school aged boys? The same folks that spend large sums of their money and time watching those minors grow into adults so they can enjoy watching those same flourishing youth play with each other over and over and over again?

Asking for a friend of course.
The same folks that creep those young boys on Twitter commenting on every post as if they've known them their whole lives, and gawking at sweaty pectoral muscles gleaming in hot sun laden 7-on-7 matchups and saying things like "look at the hams on that one" type folks?

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Starts bunghole wreckage thread, but accuses everyone else of scaring away the normies
Whoa now don’t go pointing any fingers at me Mr. music thread. I made a science based thread. You may not realize this, but normal people these days are completely okay with ripping open their ass holes and cutting off their penis and balls - they even encourage kids to do it. You guys are the weirdos with your music and your sports and things.

America 1st

Founder
The same folks that creep those young boys on Twitter commenting on every post as if they've known them their whole lives, and gawking at sweaty pectoral muscles gleaming in hot sun laden 7-on-7 matchups and saying things like "look at the hams on that one" type folks?
Normies indeed.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Whoa now don’t go pointing any fingers at me Mr. music thread. I made a science based thread. You may not realize this, but normal people these days are completely okay with ripping open their ass holes and cutting off their penis and balls - they even encourage kids to do it. You guys are the weirdos with your music and your sports and things.
I'll post a lullaby for you in my thread that will remain on the front page for eternity. Sleep well!

Top Bottom