Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Recently, I’ve been wondering if I might be a gay. It all started a week ago. I was sitting on the toilet, pooping, when all of a sudden, a big shit turd comes out of my ass. It was huge. Big big. It’s so fucking big, I gotta look down into the toilet to check for blood. No blood, but the turd is fucking massive. I notice something strange about it. The end of the turd, sticking out of the water, looks like a dick head. A penis head. Needless to say, I was concerned. How could this be? I picked it up from the water, and put it back up my ass. To my surprise, it felt good. I then shit it back into the water. Splash. I then repeated this a few more times, moaning out “Oscar Winning actor Anthony Hopkins” each time. I am not sure if I am now gay. My boyfriend says it’s completely normal, but he’s gay, so I can’t trust him.

PTCAU

Poster
Recently, I’ve been wondering if I might be a gay. It all started a week ago. I was sitting on the toilet, pooping, when all of a sudden, a big shit turd comes out of my ass. It was huge. Big big. It’s so fucking big, I gotta look down into the toilet to check for blood. No blood, but the turd is fucking massive. I notice something strange about it. The end of the turd, sticking out of the water, looks like a dick head. A penis head. Needless to say, I was concerned. How could this be? I picked it up from the water, and put it back up my ass. To my surprise, it felt good. I then shit it back into the water. Splash. I then repeated this a few more times, moaning out “Oscar Winning actor Anthony Hopkins” each time. I am not sure if I am now gay. My boyfriend says it’s completely normal, but he’s gay, so I can’t trust him.
1622256036087.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What part of this made you think that you might be gay?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
tenor.gif

source.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You are a gay Scatologist. You are the personification of Scatology.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

tenor.gif

WARfn3AGLE

Elite

It is just a matter of would you, personally, rather have been Bill or Monica?

There in lies your answer. Don’t over think it.

However, if you have to ask...
IJS. NTTIAWWT

Fully aware this post may be in sarcasm but ZFG.

Last edited:
Top Bottom