Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alright Crootn, post your gaming setup...

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
The busted ass office chairs are always the most comfortable. Much like those lounge pants that are damn near falling apart. They just have that relaxed feel.

Btw, if this is a troll, ZFG!

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ive been wanting to buy an Xbox since I lost all my stuff. If they made a new college FB I would in a sec

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Get yore wallet ready cause it's already been announced

I had heard it was coming before. Until they can get likeness payments handled I don't see it happening. 5 yrs ago or so they said another was coming and it never happened. If they say screw it no likeness compensation then the game shouldn't be based on a good player in a certain number which i also think could hurt the franchise

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
sadsetup4_thumb.jpg

Sikness23245

Elite
I had heard it was coming before. Until they can get likeness payments handled I don't see it happening. 5 yrs ago or so they said another was coming and it never happened. If they say screw it no likeness compensation then the game shouldn't be based on a good player in a certain number which i also think could hurt the franchise

People will just recreate the rosters which can be easily downloaded.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Ok, I'll get this thread started. My trading set up. Not very pretty but it gets the job done. Pretty much the same thing as a video game.

A7Hk4LD.jpg
My OCD is killing me right now. The cables...holy shit. The monitor alignment.....I couldn't get shit done until that was fixed but that's a me issue. 😂 Side note how big is that fan?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
My OCD is killing me right now. The cables...holy shit. The monitor alignment.....I couldn't get shit done until that was fixed but that's a me issue. 😂 Side note how big is that fan?

It’s kind of a shithole , I agree. The cables are barely long enough to reach the computer and the desk goes up and down so the cables need to move. I guess I could put some effort into hiding them, but it just doesn’t bother me that much. No one else really sees it except me.

Fan is just a regular size fan, picture just makes it look big

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
It’s kind of a shithole , I agree. The cables are barely long enough to reach the computer and the desk goes up and down so the cables need to move. I guess I could put some effort into hiding them, but it just doesn’t bother me that much. No one else really sees it except me.

I don't think I've ever seen than many monitors at one set up though. What business are you in? Assume some kind of commodity trading?

MrNonSequitur

Poster

Nice. I've been operating with 6 screens on my L-shaped desk for years. I might go to 8 - can't see doing 12 unless I had 2 desktops in my office - like running Tradestation/Ninja on 1 computer w/6 screens and another computer w/6 running MetaStock or something, I don't know.

Top Bottom