Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ALERT: Trump Indicted by the FEDS ******

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Every step they take makes him stronger. The can’t stop him from running even from jail. He should come out and declare that if elected, and if we block the left from the house and senate that he will pardon himself and ruthlessly dismantle the deep state.

Every step they take makes him stronger. The can’t stop him from running even from jail. He should come out and declare that if elected, and if we block the left from the house and senate that he will pardon himself and ruthlessly dismantle the deep state.
Like he did his first term?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I've been arrested 36x. I've been in +/- 110 car accidents. I think Trump will beat his dick. I believe in the truth. It has set me free when I tell the cops how they fuck up. That gets them to push it. Then they push it good for me
And I get off because I know the game. I'm mini Hunters Viden

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Remember folks. The RINO is the one who restricts abortion, kicks ESG out of schools and universities, institutes permitless carry, brings school choice, etc.

The RINO is TOTALLY not the one who bans bump stocks, cancels student loans, bans evictions, and runs a UBI pilot program in the name of pandemic response.
I just paid attention to your avatar for the first time and everything makes complete fucking sense now. Fucking Gaytor fag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom