Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alec Baldwin shootin folks

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If this asshole goes to jail I will gladly give money to the family of the man that violently rapes him... not paying for the rape but for the mental anguish they will go through knowing that a family member fucked such a big asshole.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
If this asshole goes to jail I will gladly give money to the family of the man that violently rapes him... not paying for the rape but for the mental anguish they will go through knowing that a family member fucked such a big asshole.
schweddy-balls.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Any insight on what happened? Only thing i saw is that there may have accidentally been a projectile in the ammo? Wtf?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
There are some tweets from him saying he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I agree.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Alex Baldwin? How can he be responsible? Someone gave him a gun, told him it was unloaded, and told him to shoot someone. Can't hold him responsible.
Seems they would need to prove he knew there was live ammo in a working gun.

Seems like a stretch to me.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Alex Baldwin? How can he be responsible? Someone gave him a gun, told him it was unloaded, and told him to shoot someone. Can't hold him responsible.
From his phrasing in HIS tweet, which went something like "if you accidently kill someone you should be prosecute to the full extent of the law". He was talking about some incident with a conservative no doubt. It makes no sense but go head and charge the dumbass.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
He apparently didn't do the first rule of gunsmanship. Never never never play with a gun, much less aim it at someone, without first checking to see if it was loaded with real or fake bullets.

I'm guessing there are as many guns in Hollywood as in lots of other places throughout California.

Jtrain80

Legendary
SO they killed Bruce Lee's son this way in 1993. And here we are in 2021 and Hollywood is still making the same mistake.

JFC, Are the Hollywood elites the same people that are running the Tennessee Athletic Dept.?

Even Hollywood wouldn't stoop as low as to be associated with Tennessee.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
His wife is a fake foreigner... She pretends to have an accent. He goes along with that. No matter what he says about this issue he can't be trusted to tell the truth.

1 Adam Baldwin
2 Stephen Baldwin

3 Daniel Baldwin

4 Random any Baldwin

5 Alec Baldwin.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
From his phrasing in HIS tweet, which went something like "if you accidently kill someone you should be prosecute to the full extent of the law". He was talking about some incident with a conservative no doubt. It makes no sense but go head and charge the dumbass.

He apparently didn't do the first rule of gunsmanship. Never never never play with a gun, much less aim it at someone, without first checking to see if it was loaded with real or fake bullets.

I'm guessing there are as many guns in Hollywood as in lots of other places throughout California.

Im beginning to think a little differently on this. I guess baldwin should never have pointed the weapon at someone. As a person experienced with fire arms that is the #1 rule and I should know that. Shitty situation all the way around.

1635003404090.png

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Im beginning to think a little differently on this. I guess baldwin should never of pointed the weapon at someone. As a person experienced with fire arms that is the #1 rule and I should know that. Shitty situation all the way around.

View attachment 55402
My Dad told me when I first shot a gun to never point a gun at someone unless you intended to use it. He also said if anyone pointed a gun at you be the first to fire and empty the cylinder/magazine so your story is the only one told.

America 1st

Founder
No coincidences
Mostly I think it’s important to note he was told all was good with the weapon by the people who should know.

They pay people lots of money to check that sorta thing. If anything that person would be the one under investigation at this point.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What is the definition of a “prop gun”?

The initial thoughts were that it seemed like a fake gun that would make loud noises. Possibly having the barrel filled in etc.

It seems more like this was a real gun that was just labeled “prop” because it was sitting on a certain cart. There are reports that the gun was used with live ammo off set prior to the incident. That isn’t a “prop gun”. It sounds like hollyweird is trying to soften the situation by calling it a prop gun.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Here's a good video discussing this case. Andrew Branca is a well respected defense attorney. I highly recommend his book too.

TLDW: Branca explains how this is a very clear case of involuntary manslaughter, and that Baldwin would likely get convicted if charged accordingly.

America 1st

Founder
What is the definition of a “prop gun”?

The initial thoughts were that it seemed like a fake gun that would make loud noises. Possibly having the barrel filled in etc.

It seems more like this was a real gun that was just labeled “prop” because it was sitting on a certain cart. There are reports that the gun was used with live ammo off set prior to the incident. That isn’t a “prop gun”. It sounds like hollyweird is trying to soften the situation by calling it a prop gun.
Prop guns are often real guns although not always.

Prop doesn’t mean fake even though that’s the word most people think of.

There are whole unions and specific chain of custody contracts that go into these sorts of props on top of the actual armorer and prop managers on set who are the ones responsible for the prop itself.

The family of the victim have come out and explained they don’t hold Alec responsible at all and that the person who fucked up was the armorer and prop managers. That should be pretty telling in and of itself.

Top Bottom