Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aggies…

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Enjoying the game and they are talented. But the male cheerleaders commercials make no sense. Just seems weird. Do they think that it improves their brand?
It goes back to when they were an all-male school. You know, it's a tradition.

mrt

Elite
As long as my memory aggies have been a laughing stock. Why does it take 500 aggies to install a lightbulb ? 1 to hold the bulb and the other 499 to spin the guy !

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What the fuck is this, a parody of something?

Every Friday night before a home game they have Yell Practice at the stadium at midnight or 10 pm or whatever. They gather in the stadium and the male cheerleaders and corps guys get in front of the crowd and help them practice yelling. It's a pep rally of sorts that is all part of the weirdness indoctrination. This clip was from this past weekend and the Mississippi State game.

Jtrain80

Legendary
What the fuck is this, a parody of something?

Nope. Gayest place on Earth. Like the envy Somdom and Gomorrah gay.

My 1st job out of college was for a company owned and ran by aTm alumni and I had to go there for training. How anyone could send their kid there is beyond me.

TJHall1

Legendary
Every Friday night before a home game they have Yell Practice at the stadium at midnight or 10 pm or whatever. They gather in the stadium and the male cheerleaders and corps guys get in front of the crowd and help them practice yelling. It's a pep rally of sorts that is all part of the weirdness indoctrination. This clip was from this past weekend and the Mississippi State game.
What kind of fucking mongoloids have to practice yelling?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They bury their dead dog mascots in a special memorial cemetery that has its own scoreboard.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What kind of fucking mongoloids have to practice yelling?

squeeze.gif

Atm-leaders.jpg

Aggy_yell_leader_overalls.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom