Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Africa round up

Emma tenywa

Elite
Some of the week's major headlines in Africa 👇

The avenue which links the two acient temples of luxor and karnak has been reopened to visitors in a grand style
..................................................................................

Saif al islam gaddafi, son of former dictator mwammer gaddafi has been barred from running for the presidency of libya due to his conviction of abuse of human rights in which he was sentenced to death

..................................................................................

Ethiopia's PM Abiy ahmed heads to the frontline to lead the offensive against the rebels

Al shabaab suicide bomber, targeting UN convoy kills eight and injures scores including thirteen school children

A new covid19 variant has been detected in southern africa sparking travel bans from britain and other EU nations

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Some of the week's major headlines in Africa 👇

The avenue which links the two acient temples of luxor and karnak has been reopened to visitors in a grand style

Saif al islam gaddafi, son of former dictator mwammer gaddafi has been barred from running for the presidency of libya due to his conviction of abuse of human rights in which he was sentenced to death

Ethiopia's PM Abiy ahmed heads to the frontline to lead the offensive against the rebels

Al shabaab suicide bomber, targeting UN convoy kills eight and injures scores including thirteen school children

A new covid19 variant has been detected in southern africa sparking travel bans from britain and other EU nations

Anything local? Reuters is shit

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Lots of doom and gloom.... It's why I quit watching the news here....
Yeah I've had sudden bp issues from too much news/dancing. And I'm a casework on some other shit I've dealt with. But I feel like I can disassociate from getting riled up being on a different continent

Emma tenywa

Elite
Top Bottom