Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A US/Russia Nuclear War Would Kill 5 Billion..................................Just from Starvation (link)...

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Scripture has already told us how Russia meets its demise, and it’s nothing to do with us.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Biden said that tanks rolling into Ukraine would mean ww3. He's decided that since they announced it and didn't get nuked that they will just skip to jets and long range missiles. Its almost like they want nuclear war.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Veronika-Rajek-2.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Me too. But I would like some advanced notice so that I can move to South America first.
If you leave now…..you could like get a head start and what not….

Plus….no one will actually miss you anyway.

Win Win….

BurntJ

Founder
I was just bored.

Didn't think any would object to a hot piece of ass on a Friday.

Are you offended? Lol
Just checking didn’t know if I missed something.

(Reminding me of TJ postings during his death spiral. )

Def worse things to view on a Friday afternoon….for sure!! Well done!!

BurntJ

Founder
5 million die and most from starvation.

I don't know about the rest of y'all but if I survive the initial salvo of destruction I'm going to pick up cannibalism.

Jerkey all taste the same
FML……I don’t know how to make jerky.

Guys I’m really failing at this survivalist deal. Feel free to eat me and my family (as apparently we will be the 1st to die of starvation 🤣.)

Hopefully you guys with start by EATING MY DICK you FAGGITS! Back to Back Champs Bitches!

(Least I’m going out on top!! 🤣)

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I believe that during the little ice age, that started around 1300 ad, that human population dropped to around 300million. Crop failures from late freezes and disease from constant cold and poor diets hurt men and beast alike.

All these "global warming is bad" people need to read a fucking history book. Cold will kill us wayyyy before heat.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I believe that during the little ice age, that started around 1300 ad, that human population dropped to around 300million. Crop failures from late freezes and disease from constant cold and poor diets hurt men and beast alike.

All these "global warming is bad" people need to read a fucking history book. Cold will kill us wayyyy before heat.
Younger Dryas impact also happened around 13,000 years ago and shifted the entire earths climate and took us directly into an ice age

Also, there was more than likely an advanced civilization that was completely wiped away that we'll never know bc of it

FML……I don’t know how to make jerky.

Guys I’m really failing at this survivalist deal. Feel free to eat me and my family (as apparently we will be the 1st to die of starvation 🤣.)

Hopefully you guys with start by EATING MY DICK you FAGGITS! Back to Back Champs Bitches!

(Least I’m going out on top!! 🤣)

Y’all couldnt taste any worse dead than your wife does alive.

HEYYYYOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom