Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A quick look at work on a Banana 🍌 Plantation in Jinja

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
We have Combra, Puffharder etc. Hope you're having a good night?

Yes, having a good night, thanks.

We have rattlesnakes, water moccasins, copperheads, and coral snakes here in the States. Coral snakes don't bother anybody. Rattlesnakes make a noise when you get close to them, so they're not too bad.

Copperheads hide in leaves and pine needles, just like your snakes.

Water moccasins are the WORST. They are just mean, and will swim at you. I've had a bad time with them down in Texas. Ugh.

Coral snake
eastern-coral-snake.jpg

Rattlesnake
rattlesnake-fangs-posture.jpg

Copperhead
T4fxrqGV78WUeGNwsGqXi.jpg

Water moccasin
cottonmouth-thumb_2017_06_21.jpg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

We have rattlesnakes, water moccasins, copperheads, and coral snakes here in the States. Coral snakes don't bother anybody. Rattlesnakes make a noise when you get close to them, so they're not too bad.

Water moccasins are the WORST. They are just mean, and will swim at you. I've had a bad time with them down in Texas. Ugh.

Coral snake
eastern-coral-snake.jpg

Rattlesnake

Copperhead

Water moccasin

Water moccasins look creepy as hell, the way they swim all on top of the water like that. Fuck those things.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Water moccasins look creepy as hell, the way they swim all on top of the water like that. Fuck those things.

I've had my fair share of run-ins. We used to fish my grandpa's stock tank, and even as little kids, we'd take high-powered pellet guns and .22's with us.

I was a little guy out fishing a tank at a state park with my dad one day, and a water moccasin took a perch on the end of my line. He was thrashing around on the end of my line just two or three feet from the shore, and dad had me hold the tip of the rod under the water until that snake was good and drowned.

We coiled it up under a "Beware of Snakes" sign, and the park rangers must have appreciated its effectiveness, because they left it there until even the bones were gone months later.

Praise

Elite

Coral snake
eastern-coral-snake.jpg

Rattlesnake

Copperhead

Water moccasin
Wawoo thanks for these Snake pics and teaching me much a bout Snakes in US. And it's surprising that we don't share the same snake types lol

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
  • images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 3
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 3

Praise

Elite
Thank you Martin. I look forward to your posts. We are all so glad you have joined us and give us so much insight into your life and your world. Have a great day brother!
Okay welcome Brother and am here always to share with you everything you would love from Uganda and hope you're doing well today so far and a good morning Brother. Much love always

Praise

Elite
@Martin does uganda export much like fruit or diamonds? The land must be fertile to be the start of the River Nile. I really enjoy learning about your people culture and country
Yes our country do export several goods and our country has many mineral resources.
Uganda is endowed with favorable geologic conditions associated with a diverse mineral resource base. notable mineral resources included bismuth, clay, columbite (tantalite), copper, gold, iron ore, mica, petroleum, salt, uranium, and vermiculite.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yes our country do export several goods and our country has many mineral resources.
Uganda is endowed with favorable geologic conditions associated with a diverse mineral resource base. notable mineral resources included bismuth, clay, columbite (tantalite), copper, gold, iron ore, mica, petroleum, salt, uranium, and vermiculite.

Export charcoal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom