Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A penis joke is funny in any millennia

TJHall1

Legendary
Penis the shitter name? Name the shitter penis? The shitter name penis? Need more info. Also why did they carve the penis out so much more. They had a term equivalent to the shitter back then, and it's been translated?
Color me skeptical.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Penis the shitter name? Name the shitter penis? The shitter name penis? Need more info. Also why did they carve the penis out so much more. They had a term equivalent to the shitter back then, and it's been translated?
Color me skeptical.
Got a lot of respect for someone that names their junk "The Shitter"

Oler Ted

Elite
Color me skeptical.
It’s cause he shoved the penis up the guys shitter

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Farts are timeless too.

1) Cock and balls pics
2) Farts
3) Making fun of Florida Man

im-going-to-say-no-to-that-sam-waterson.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

😂That carving seems like an old skool Roman meme.

Dissing some massive dick by the name of Secundinus, who must've been known for being full of shit, or perhaps shat themself unusually often.
IMG_20220602_093957.jpg
I did a bit of searching on this stuff and 😂 fuck it's funny. Those Romans left some hilariously explicit art & tagging all over the place.
pompeii_mural_large.jpeghe2r7gh7ip481.jpgNaples-National-Museum-of-Archeology-Erotic-Art8.jpgPriapus-house-of-vetii-scaled.jpgpompeii_art_flagellation_large.jpg
#Here's a link to a list of the translated graffiti.

😂That carving seems like an old skool Roman meme.

Dissing some massive dick by the name of Secundinus, who must've been known for being full of shit, or perhaps shat themself unusually often.
View attachment 106435
I did a bit of searching on this stuff and 😂 fuck it's funny. Those Romans left some hilariously explicit art & tagging all over the place.
#Here's a link to a list of the translated graffiti.

My ex girlfriend snapped this one of me coming out of the shower

1654122256844.jpeg

Top Bottom