Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A new “trans” genre: transabled

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Go to any grocery store at any time of the day or night, and you'll see 5-10 able bodied fat asses playing cripple in a wheel chair. We are fucked.
Watched a fat woman ride one of those 3 wheel carts out to her car and then open the trunk and picked up the cart and put it in the trunk. I almost fell over laughing at how lazy that was.

yankmenoodle

Elite
There are about thirty handicapped parking spaces at work. In over thirty years I‘ve seen two white people park in them. One was a van ramp paraplegic, and the other had one leg. Transabled is nothing new.

Jweast2486

Poster
So many people collecting disability that aren’t disabled at all, stuffing your face until you can’t shut and wipe yourself isn’t a disability it’s lazy and pathetic (and yes I acknowledge the fact there is a lot of underlying issues that can lead to obesity, abuse, ptsd, etc). But there are far too many people getting paid to be fat asses and they have zero desire to change.

Top Bottom