Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A great article on illegal immigration and what you should say to the idiots who defend it

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This and human trafficking are the 'slavery' of our time.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
That...and the actual slavery in China, and parts of Africa & the middle east.
Gotta get our own house in order.

Imagine how many border patrol agents could be employed with the money sent to 🇨🇳

Add in jobs for Americans and it's a no brainer.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Gotta get our own house in order.

Imagine how many border patrol agents could be employed with the money sent to 🇨🇳

Add in jobs for Americans and it's a no brainer.

I agree. If we are talking USA, I think the illegal immigration and hopefully human trafficking will be looked back on very badly in a generation or two. I'd throw in alot of the transgender bullshit as well. We are doing some fucked up shit in America these days. As usual, blame our media for not informing the masses of the truth, and often helping to cover it up.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I agree. If we are talking USA, I think the illegal immigration and hopefully human trafficking will be looked back on very badly in a generation or two. I'd throw in alot of the transgender bullshit as well. We are doing some fucked up shit in America these days. As usual, blame our media for not informing the masses of the truth, and often helping to cover it up.
Won't be an America in a generation or two at this rate. The media and the communists have let this country fall off a cliff. I won't call them liberals anymore because they are pure communists at this point, if not fascist.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I just go with the fact most people that don’t care about immigration don’t live anywhere near the south or have ever been to border towns. Just more holier than thou liberal horseshit

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I just go with the fact most people that don’t care about immigration don’t live anywhere near the south or have ever been to border towns. Just more holier than thou liberal horseshit
The thing is, people who don’t care are like the guy says in the article, CLUELESS, and IGNORANT! We spend over $110 BILLION a year in taxes on these illegal fucks and people just don’t care!? My God! It’s like “oh well, we gotta pay taxes, it’s not like I can control where it goes...” “I can’t do anything about it”

Well got dammit, yes we can! Our forefathers did something about it, why can’t we!? Are we just too lazy? Too COMFORTABLE!? We HAVE to make our voices heard that we will not stand for this crap! $110Billion!?!?!? GTFO

Top Bottom