Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A few questions to ask your "J6 was an assault on our very democracy" friends/family.

CurtOFD78

Elite
For those who are still claiming that J6 was worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor, ask them these questions.

1) How has the J6 event adversely affected you and your family?

Then ask them
2) How does the supply chain issues surrounding baby formula, tampons (this also applies to liberal men) adversely affect you and your family?
3) How does the price of beef, eggs, liquor, spaghetti (up $.50/box at my Publix), produce, chicken, and gasoline adversely affect you and your family?

TJHall1

Legendary
For those who are still claiming that J6 was worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor, ask them these questions.

1) How has the J6 event adversely affected you and your family?

Then ask them
2) How does the supply chain issues surrounding baby formula, tampons (this also applies to liberal men) adversely affect you and your family?
3) How does the price of beef, eggs, liquor, spaghetti (up $.50/box at my Publix), produce, chicken, and gasoline adversely affect you and your family?
I would never be conversing with anyone who thinks Jan 6 was a coup attempt.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I would ask them who got fired over it?

The Capitol Building is one of the most secure buildings in the world. Surely that colossal of a fuck up would at the very get someone a write up. No one ever brings this up.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Did Trump leave office after they certified the election? Did Biden take office when he was sworn in? So what the fuck are we arguing.... You can't question an election? Hillary and Gore would really like to speak up right now.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Not one person that I am close to has mentioned the farce that is going on in DC on J6. Now that I think about it, covid hasn't come up in a long time and pretty much everyone I know has been going about their lives as normal. Even the obvious liberals are sick of the covid scam around my way.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
The most obvious questions revolve around how this was allowed to happen.

DJT requested 20k NG & was denied by DC officials

FBI were imbedded with Oath Keepers/Proud Boys and knew of possible violent actions. Why did this not spur a heavy police presence?

FBI notified Pelosi & others of potential threats. Capitol police claim to have not received the warnings.

Rallies were advertised for weeks. FBI, DC police, & Capitol police knew there would be large crowds yet protection was at a minimum.

Why were open instigators such as Ray Epps not arrested even after being on FBI wanted lists?

Why are there videos of Capitol police pulling aside barricades & waving crowds onto Capitol grounds?

Why are known Antifa members on camera dressed in Trump gear inside the Capitol?One was detained, let go, & he subsequently sold his films from that day for $70k.

How is the investigation into the two bombs placed at RNC & DNC headquarters going?

Latest posts

Top Bottom